STVBEK (esk) splitter installed, B8 non Facelift

Meemo

Reaction score
So i have been slaving on this piece of naf splitter for a few weeks, it is a poorly made fibre glass copy I found on ebay, full of pin holes, cracked all the way through.
Long story short, i sanded it, filled it, check the next day and more cracks would appear. So after the odd night of hard work/tlc and a rattle can job in the garden, it is finally fitted. And here is how it looks on for anyone thinking of the same..
FYI do NOT order the one on Ebay, they guy is a cow boy and if I didnt want to fix it so bad, should have been binned and refunded, if you want one, save for the stvbek one!
Quotes was @ £200 just to get it acceptable to be fitted from a number of body shops, I am stubborn and refused to pay out though.

If you want to see the process is on my build thread linked in my sig :)

Upside, it now looks low at the front when aired out!

18055970293_b370100499_b.jpg

18055970343_99ae79d9f0_b.jpg

18671895162_a952d45c7d_b.jpg

18489012238_42ed0ecc76_b.jpg

18490455469_10851d57d2_b.jpg

Reactions: Chop., skiptowncat and xpoweruk
Fair play.. I'm the same never send it back always try and fix it haha but car is looking guuudd :grimacing:

Reactions: Chop. and xpoweruk
Very nice, shame about the amount of work required to get it looking good but looks awesome now it's fitted

It's looking good , nice job

Very nice, shame about the amount of work required to get it looking good but looks awesome now it's fitted

Thanks :) yeah it was an epic pain, you get what you pay for. No more buying tat lol

How did you fix the splitter to the bumper ??? Screws or tape ???

It is screwed on the outer sides, then glued with bodyshop glue to the centre splitter on the bumper, so when I take it off it will take the centre splitter with it, but still be removable if I go back to standard to sell one day.