Stupid question of the day!!!

nhowroyd

Reaction score
Website
www.howroyd.co.uk
HELP!!

I have installed a THB Bury car kit to my A3 and unfortunately i am now using the bluetooth cradle and it is permanently on..... so when i am parked on the drive at home the car gets my calls!!!!!! :keule::wtf:

The ignition senseing cable is at the moment connected to the back of the stereo to the + so it works but I need to find a source that goes off when I switch the ignition off...

Any help would be greatfully recieved.:salute:

Fuses 1-11 on side fuse box are ignition switched, grab one of these mate.

Preferrably a spare one with a repair wire from audi so you dont overload a particular fuse thats already supplying 1 or several components.

I assume you have a double din concert 2+/3?

You need to check what location is spare 1st then get the appropriate one for that location, given some are different sizes, I cant advise without knowing location, just ask parts mate.

Grab repair wire from audi now & install into spare slot.

****** audi dealer... went in and they said.. have you got a part number... ooh sorry can't help without a part number...

Any chance you know which part number I need. I need it for fuse points 8 and 9. I take it this fits in the back of the fuse box then i need to put a 5amp fuse in the fuse holder in the front???

Excuse my stupidity..

Give me chance mate, its not an audi trade counter lol

Sorry mate didn't mean it that way....

Just had a pants day at work then my iphone stopped working and I'm just waiting for the third thing to go wrong now!!!

Roll on Friday so I can go out and have a few..