Stupid Hand Car Wash Man Slightly Marked My Roof With a Hoover.

Reaction score
My car was parked underneath a tree over night and in the morning i noticed some "tree debris" had dropped on the roof so i took it to my local "hand car wash" and the stupid man hoovered it off but at the same time he slightly grazed my roof which i didn't realise at the time so i was just wondering if anybody new the best way i could remove it? Thanks in advance!

DSC_0035-1.jpg

DSC_0038.jpg

DSC_0037.jpg

DSC_0036.jpg

in work we use a jet wash some apc or some interior cleaner and a scrubing brush seams to give good results , did you tell the monkey who did that to your car he is waste of space mate lol thats why i never recomend anyone to go to these places they do more damage than good

in work we use a jet wash some apc
What's apc? (sorry im a noob) Have you got a link?
did you tell the monkey who did that to your car he is waste of space
No unfortunately not because i didn't realise until i got home.
thats why i never recomend anyone to go to these places they do more damage than good
I will never go to a hand car wash again in my life.

DON'T use a APC (all purpose cleaner) on a convertable roof.

Why is that, Colin? I used to use a weak mix of Megs APC via foaming head and followed with a thorough rinse. Too strong?! =/

All I reach for now is 303's conv cleaner but interested to hear why no APC.

i use fabric cleaner to clean a soft top. dont see why a weak mix wont clean it ok jim but never really tried it on a soft top

ive always used a weak mix of apc on a soft top ive been doing so for the last 7 years without a single issue , why do you say col im interested too , i should have said a weak mix i dont use it neat thats just stupid lol

No unfortunately not because i didn't realise until i got home.

I will never go to a hand car wash again in my life.
thats a shame but i suppose it wouldnt have dryed properly till you got home anyway so couldnt have beaten him half to death lmfao , make sure you dont they dont give a toss about your car like you have seen , the way the wash cars a terrible too i recomend anybody to do it yourself and not take your car to these people they havent a clue

use autoglym vinyl roof cleaner, you get a spray and i nice sponge, had same thing with an old bmw z3 and the hood came up like new....