Stupid Cow !

lgooch

VCDS Map User
Reaction score
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1368272897723107

Twice in 3 weeks ! I could kill her !

Oh that's a sore one mate, I would be raging if that was mine :motz:

It's annoying that's for sure! My mum borrowed my car a few years back, first day and she took a chunk out of my brand new alloys I'd just bought. £100 to refurb 1 wheel as they were diamond cut edge. Feel for you

Question is. Do I repair or just let her screw it up again and again and then repair when I buy the car for her.
It's currently my company vehicle

Make her pay for the repair. She'll be more careful next time when it's stopping her buying those new clothes !

Reactions: JudderMan
Take a pair of scissors to her license is the way forward lol

Reactions: s3reptdi and JudderMan
Ever thought about single life? ;)

Reactions: s3reptdi and JudderMan
Ban her from using car and make her use public transport, she will then appreciate the car more and be more aware when driving it. :) x

Reactions: s3reptdi, ex911driver, big harty and 1 other person
Put steel wheels on, and change to alloys whenever you drive it

Question is. Do I repair or just let her screw it up again and again and then repair when I buy the car for her.
It's currently my company vehicle

Put steel wheels on, and change to alloys whenever you drive it

I was just thinking it could be easier to change the wife, then i realised another woman probably wouldnt make a difference :shrug:

Im off to hide before Sandra slaps me for being sexist :undwech:

:arco:

Reactions: Sevv, NHN and Sandra
I was just thinking it could be easier to change the wife, then i realised another woman probably wouldnt make a difference :shrug:

Im off to hide before Sandra slaps me for being sexist :undwech:

:arco:
You cant hide from me, lol. :) x

Oh Sandra's mean streak. ! My wife's answer was well I will just used own car.

Er that means your then damaging our car I have to pay for rather than my company wheels.

Just doesn't get it. Just watch what your chuffing doing and dont damage any car !

To be fair she has just offered me 50 quid and said get it fixed. - clueless and knows nothing about diamond cut wheels. I just feel like getting then all just sprayed up silver like the 19" rims you see on rs6's

Reactions: Sandra
Oh Sandra's mean streak. ! My wife's answer was well I will just used own car.

Er that means your then damaging our car I have to pay for rather than my company wheels.

Just doesn't get it. Just watch what your chuffing doing and dont damage any car !

To be fair she has just offered me 50 quid and said get it fixed. - clueless and knows nothing about diamond cut wheels. I just feel like getting then all just sprayed up silver like the 19" rims you see on rs6's

Lol@mean streak, i am never mean, i just dont like to see carelessness when driving any car. :) x

Reactions: Paullie
And a good price it was too N8

Probably gonna pop down this week and drop it off. Mrs has an a3 as well so I can borrow her spare as I don't have one

get the diamond edges painted white on all the wheels goochy lad. always been tempted to do this.

N8 is cool fella, will defo help you out. hello N8 btw

i like the car in the above pic, that looks fun :laugh:

your too fussy N8 :laugh: (remember those purple one's)
what rims are you going for next ? or we going to have to wait? sure you wont disappoint

hows it going goochy lad?

Make her pay, then make her relinquish any car keys, then make her walk, then maybe she'll realise the cost of things.

I remember fitting new alloys/tyres to my S3 years back, let her, stupidly, drive, she parked perfectly, then decided oh its not close enough, crunch goes new wheel & after that I had to pay for the takeaway.

I'm also still with that stupid cow lol.

Reactions: Sandra and a6_chris
N8 baby due and day now so I dare not stray too far from home. When it's here I will make the trip across town to see you about getting it repaired.

Sorry for the delay.

I am okay Rob Blob. How's it going. That RNSe still doing your head in ?