Stunning B6 Avant infront of me this morning in Irlam!

chrisash32

Reaction score
Morning all!
Was off to our other office today so had the longer trip to work. Came off the M60 and spotted a stunning B6 Avant in green in front of me. 1.9 TDi but with twin outlets (sounds awesome!). Also larger wheels and over all in top condition..

Got behind a bit further up and followed upto just near Awesome GTi (Useful working so close to this place!!).

Just wondered if it was anyone from here?

:D

So are you saying that the car sounded awesome, or having two exhausts sounds like an awesome idea? I've considered upgrading my exhaust, but just hesitant since it's a dirty derv, and sounds like a tractor! :)

And what green are we talking too? I don't see many green cars that I like!

So are you saying that the car sounded awesome, or having two exhausts sounds like an awesome idea? I've considered upgrading my exhaust, but just hesitant since it's a dirty derv, and sounds like a tractor! :)

And what green are we talking too? I don't see many green cars that I like!

The exhaust actually sounded really throaty, very very nice!!!

It was like a forest green, never seen an a4 in it before!

Was it defo a Tdi?
Seen a few S4 avants in that colour...Very rare!

Could be a decoy badge? I know I'd sleep better at night with a TDi badge on my S4. But I haven't got an S4.

The twin exhaust does sound pretty good for a diesel, especially at higher revs. Couldn't believe it when I did mine, great mod for
not too much cash. Imagine the Milltek's sound even better.

The twin exhaust does sound pretty good for a diesel, especially at higher revs. Couldn't believe it when I did mine, great mod for
not too much cash. Imagine the Milltek's sound even better.

How much cash are we talking? (roughly?) And are yours visible through the rear valance, or still downpipes at the back? I kindof like having no pipe showing.

How much cash are we talking? (roughly?) And are yours visible through the rear valance, or still downpipes at the back? I kindof like having no pipe showing.

Really depends on how lucky you get on the bay. Standard exhausts come up all the time from 1.8T and 2.0T when people upgrade so bargains can be had. Just remember it's like for like so if you've got a 4 cylinder diesel you need to get an exhaust from a 4 cylinder petrol, equally if you're FWD you'll need a FWD exhaust, etc. Then you need a heatshield and exhaust hanger (cheap from the dealer) and a rear valance, again this can be found on the bay if you're patient. However f you like you're hidden tailpipes there s no point in doing this mod, lol.

This is what mine looked like before I sold it.
240120092848-1.jpg

I really need to do this mod! Just need the bumper and a doner exhaust for my friend to copy!