Struggling with this mod! Facelift clocks into A3 8P

lakers1234

Reaction score
Hello,

I've just received some 2011 White Dis clocks

They should be going into my 56 plate A3 2.0 TDI 170 S Line

My car has 55800 miles, and the clocks have 56,400 on them, so not too much in it (as long as it's more, and not less, or I can drive my car for a bit until it hits the mileage lol).

I have done a full facelift conversion on this car and this is the very last mod I'm looking to do on it

I've never called so many Garages in my life, that I've called today (All Audi Dealerships)

I've read the whole 19 page thread on this mod ( http://www.audi-sport.net/xf/threads/09-white-cluster-dis-fitted-to-04-8p.67883/ )

I realise it's an old thread so others may be able to do it now, and things have probably advanced

But I've called Stoke Audi too and they don't do it anymore 'due to mileage correction problems' they say

I want this doing ASAP. So please, if you have info on this or know somewhere/someone that can do it, then I'd really appreciate it being shared with me.

Thank you

As far as I aware Audi was the only place that could do it due to key coding etc ,but if they so t do it anymore then the blokethat started that thread may be your only hope

Hello,

I've just received some 2011 White Dis clocks

They should be going into my 56 plate A3 2.0 TDI 170 S Line

My car has 55800 miles, and the clocks have 56,400 on them, so not too much in it (as long as it's more, and not less, or I can drive my car for a bit until it hits the mileage lol).

I have done a full facelift conversion on this car and this is the very last mod I'm looking to do on it

I've never called so many Garages in my life, that I've called today (All Audi Dealerships)

I've read the whole 19 page thread on this mod ( http://www.audi-sport.net/xf/threads/09-white-cluster-dis-fitted-to-04-8p.67883/ )

I realise it's an old thread so others may be able to do it now, and things have probably advanced

But I've called Stoke Audi too and they don't do it anymore 'due to mileage correction problems' they say

I want this doing ASAP. So please, if you have info on this or know somewhere/someone that can do it, then I'd really appreciate it being shared with me.

Thank you

Hi mate, this is unrelated to your problem but I also have a similar aged A3, was it just a case of plug and play to get the new clocks in? Also was it hard to remove the old DIS?

Thanks.

seems like the only problem OP has encountered is mileage correction. im assuming installation is relatively straightforward.
Mileage didn't appear to be the issue. Audi stated it was mileage correction issues that was the reason they can't help...or so I thought by the above

Reactions: lakers1234
A chap on this site called @udi A3 can sort out the keys and immobiliser from your old cluster to the new one. think he can sort the mileage too. Send him a message.

Hi mate, this is unrelated to your problem but I also have a similar aged A3, was it just a case of plug and play to get the new clocks in? Also was it hard to remove the old DIS?

Thanks.

Hi

Just to be clear, mileage is NOT my issue at all. I know of plenty of mileage correction places. It's the 'getting someone who can do this', being the problem. I'm going away today for a little over a week. So, hopefully by then, I'll get the answer or help I need

Thanks in advance

A chap on this site called @udi A3 can sort out the keys and immobiliser from your old cluster to the new one. think he can sort the mileage too. Send him a message.

Fantastic. I'll be giving him a shout as soon as I'm back off my trip.