1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dismiss Notice

strong flex bushes?

future May 14, 2011

1. future

future Scuderia Vittoria Edition 001

ive been searching around for new bushes since seeing superkarls overhaul (brilliant write up :thumbsup: ) and i stumbled across these: Audi Seat VW Front Suspension Bush KIT 15-23mm, RED | eBay UK
    seems a few people are using them and just wondered what your thoughts were?
    With regard to density, this company do either 80k or 90k which i understand is equivalent to superpro's petrol (80) and track?race (90) is that correct?

cheers
    tom

2. Avatar

snack-media
    Advertisement

3. superkarl

superkarl MAN OF STEEL

****** good value for money. So the wishbone bushes front and rear, and anti roll bar Bush, very cheap. Is go for the softer option, either way theyre gonna be an improvement over what's fitted now.

4. future

thats what i was thinking, because the whole front setup is about the same as one bush from powerflex/superpro. Might have to guinea pig it and let you guys know! theres not really anything that they can do wrong with bushes is there?

tom

5. superkarl

superkarl MAN OF STEEL

Nothing they can do no, unless they're silly hard and shatter or crack. Just make sure you press the front wishbone rear bush in correctly

6. future

ahh cool thanks karl! just need to decide 80a or 90a now :s swaying towards the 90a but not sure if ti will be crashy with my new h&r's

cheers

7. S3Lol

S3Lol Registered User

let us know how you get on :)

8. S3 Sly

S3 Sly Registered User

I bought the yellow ones, full set. Not fitted as yet but they look very good quality. Much better than the flo-flex ones I bought for the Impreza. I also have AP coilovers and R32 roll bars, all of which are sat waiting to on, being a weekend toy a firm ride is not really an issue for me.

Very good service as well, arrived within a few days and always replied to emails same day.

9. Broken Byzan

Broken Byzan Photographic Moderator Staff Member Moderator VCDS Map User

I hope they are ok, i have some for my A4 TQS to go on next week.

Cannot see why not, and at that price you could change em every other year if necc

10. Syvo

Syvo IF IN DOUBT GO FLAT OUT

they do look very tempting but im sticking to what i know powerflex bushes front and rear front wishbone £65

11. S3Lol

S3Lol Registered User

future, any update on the bushes? Any good?