1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fixed Store Problem

Toblahoe Jul 12, 2017

1. Toblahoe

Toblahoe Active Member Team Phantom TDi Audi A4 Audi Avant Owner Group S-line owners group

Hi there,

Just tried to purchase some stickers to replace the ones I didn't put on correctly last time and I cannot complete the purchase.

I get stuck on the screen where you enter your Name, Address and Email, I can enter all that information fine but the Button to pay with paypal does nothing.

I'm using chrome and I also tried with Microsoft edge and it still didn't work.

Thanks.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Advertisement

3. RAF_S7

RAF_S7 Well-Known Member Team V8 Gold Supporter Team Sepang Audi S7 A7 Owner Group Black Edition

I ordered some stickers yesterday, using PayPal, and it worked fine for me. Was on iOS device (iPad)

Sandra likes this.
  4. Sandra

Sandra Administrator Staff Member Administrator TeamMisano TFSI Owners Group Audi S3 quattro Platinum Supporter S tronic Audi Main Dealer

That's strange. I will have a look at it. It appears to be working. I received @RAF_S7 johns order no problem. :)

RAF_S7 likes this.
  5. Toblahoe

Toblahoe Active Member Team Phantom TDi Audi A4 Audi Avant Owner Group S-line owners group

Just tried it now, It's worked, No idea why it wasn't last night. Thank you.

Sandra likes this.
  6. Sandra

Sandra Administrator Staff Member Administrator TeamMisano TFSI Owners Group Audi S3 quattro Platinum Supporter S tronic Audi Main Dealer

Good to hear Toby.