Stoopid Bird !

audi_girl

Reaction score
Website
www.audi-sport.net
Xymol'd my car on Christmas Eve, and gave it its first wash at the w/e since then. Thought that seeing as I wasn't on the motorway this week it would stay nice and shiny /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

2 days later some damn bird does a big white poo on my nice shiny ming blue roof !!!

Why !!! Aren't they all asleep this time of year anyway !!!!

I reckon if they are leftovers from the Dinosaur age, they must think that modern cars are space ships, and we must be the m****r f*****s that sent that meteor.

(an insight into the strange world of Mr D) /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/goofy.gif

You remind me of something similar that happened to my car, but on a bigger scale.

I'd had the car a week or so, and it was looking immaculate. I was driving to work one Monday morning, and was stuck behind a dawdling scooter. Anyway, I spotted my opportunity to overtake the scooter on the exit of a mini-roundabout. I floored it in second gear to squirt round the scooter and then SPLAT!!! Windscreen completely, and I mean completely covered from one side to the other in light brown *****! Some bird had dropped its guts big style on my car!! And I couldn't see a sodding thing.

My overtake, and noise from an uncoked exhaust system, must have startled the bird into a massive bowel movement! Although I didn't see any bird, it must have been a wood pigeon or something.

When I got to work, I thought, I'll go and get some tissue to clean off the bits that the screen wash couldn't remove. When I looked at the front of the car, I just couldn't believe what I saw: there was a massive 6-8in diameter patch of bird [censored] on the bonnet. The stuff that had covered the windscreen was just the splash-back!!!

Anyway, luckily there is a mobile car valeting service that comes to work on monday, so I paid a fiver and got them to clean it!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif Felt a bit bad actually.

AL /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Sad fact time....
Birds especialy Sea Gulls poo on shiny things, they are programmed by nature to poo over water (reflective + Shiny) they see a shiny car, think ohh I need a poo and bingo! your love is pooed upon!
You think your car being pood upon is bad! Try hand polishing a princess 65 ready for a charter, then finding yourself beneath the largest flock of loose boweled sea birds ever seen!
Dooooooooooooooooouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuugggggggggggggggghhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/vomit.gif