STOLEN :(

Heisenberg

VCDS Map User
Reaction score
Car was stolen at 4:05 this morning, took the bottom half of the back door and helped themselves to the keys and other items :(

Please can you keep an eye out for a red Audi A4 s line quattro YY57 DXD

thanks paul

Last edited by a moderator:
Paul, sorry to hear this. Hope someone will see your car around and report it. pop a post up in general chat as well. :) x

Not good man! hope you find the car and them and do more disgusting things to their balls that'll make jackie stallone not so disgusting to look at!

You poor thing I hope your insurance sorts it out fast and that they catch the **** holes that took it

Reactions: Heisenberg
So sorry to hear that. Hope you recover it soon with no damage.

Ahhhh man... Not good!

Is there any kind of CCTV from nearby shops or anything like that?

Hopefully the Insurance gets sorted quickly!

Neighbour has CCTV and had a look and it shows the 4 scumbags on it so police are having a look into it.

Main thing is the keys were not hidden and my family are safe and sound.

Thanks again everyone

Sorry to hear the unfortunate news mate. Don't know how you feel right now as I haven't experienced such a thing before but all the best whatever the outcome and as you've already said, at least you and your family are safe.

Thieving baskets ! :keule:
I will keep an eye out for it.
Maybe post the same thread in the North West Section and in General Chat. Most people can see it is missing then.
I hope it gets recovered :)

null-1.jpg

null.jpg

shame they got the car
but you and yours are ok thats all that counts.

Reactions: Heisenberg and jdp1962
Thanks bez, that's the main thing as its only metal at the end of the day and my family are my world.

B*****ds! I work in Manchester so I'll keep a look out for it

Oh, sorry to hear that. Glad you and your family are OK. Hope the scumbags get caught quickly, your car is recovered in fine condition / your insurance pays up quickly if not. Keep us posted and good luck!

Ahhh man... Just checked this thread out again to see if its been found.

I know it's not my car but it still makes me pretty sad and angered at the same time. We all work really hard to purchase and then drive a premium brand as well as the countless amount of £££ modifying them to our individual taste. I know I would be devastated if either my A3 or A6 was taken!

Really hope you catch the scummers!

I know you probs don't want to hear this now but if you go Audi again think about a tracker. Will really help if this sort of thing was to ever happen again. Maybe invest in a decent CCTV system with lighting for the house too. I know it's extra expense but I have all the above just because I'm a paranoid b******.

Tracking systems are fine and dandy but ask yourself if the car is stolen, thrashed to death, bumped up and down the kerbs being chased by the rozzers etc etc do you really want it back ??

I'd opt for a bit of inconvenience and go buy something else - everyone to their own. I have tracker on one of my cars - i had it disabled when i took ownership.

Must admit if mine got nicked I would not really want it back

Can people let me know if they get offered or see anything like the part leather s line seats on eBay or gumtree.

Thanks again Paul

Police have said it was spotted on the anpr at 4.20am on Manchester Road on the 8.5.13.

Also to add that another Audi had been stolen early hours this morning in Burnage, not sure what model but must be the same gang who stolen mine :wtf:

Sorry to hear your news- total scum

Glad you and your family are all safe.

(my brother lives in Stockport ,have emailed a link to this post)

On the subject installing a tracker

cheaper to.....

buy an iPhone 3GS (under £100.00 on ebay) - pay as you go

Download the App "FIND MY IPHONE"

Hide phone in car and leave permantly turned on ( have to install cigarette lighter socket in hidden location to keep phone charged)

If car is stolen , go to any Internet enabled PC/ laptop/phone etc and you will be able to locate your phone/ car

apologies if this solution has been suggested on the forum.

Reactions: Heisenberg, A4_MaJiK and CHEZ
Further to my last post

The app "FIND MY IPHONE" will only work on the following

IPhone 3GS , iPhone 4 , iPhone 4S and iPhone 5

Interesting why they are stealing some reasonably aged cars. I assume they are being stolen for getaway cars or strip down for parts.

Sorry too hear mate.
Y do scummy lil pikeys insist on ruining everything for others!!

Hope they catch em n chop there lil willys off!

I don't think I'm getting it back it will probably be broken down for parts somewhere so will need to keep an eye out.

Last edited:
On the subject installing a tracker

cheaper to.....

buy an iPhone 3GS (under £100.00 on ebay) - pay as you go

Download the App "FIND MY IPHONE"

Hide phone in car and leave permantly turned on ( have to install cigarette lighter socket in hidden location to keep phone charged)

If car is stolen , go to any Internet enabled PC/ laptop/phone etc and you will be able to locate your phone/ car

apologies if this solution has been suggested on the forum.

That's a really good idea -- just for info "Find my phone" is also available ( Free ) for proper Android phones so you could use even the cheapest phone you could find , on PAYG you do have to maintain the sim with one call every so often and top it up every six months ( varies with sim provider ) to avoid it going of line .

Being a Met Police officer my experience tells me your car has been stolen to be used in crime, ie getaway car.
Your car won't be broken for parts, it will have had new plates stuck on it and will be being used by some local scrotes.
It will turn up, it's just a case of when.
It may get rung and sold on.
If your insurance pays out you won't even hear when it's found as it will be there property.

Many years ago my 16v calibra was stolen and 3 years later it turned up on a dealership forcourt in Glasgow, I got a call from Strathclyde police to come and collect my car. I said no I wouldn't because if I did I would be stealing it. I explained the car belonged to the insurance company and not me. A week later they rang me again to insist I collect it. Again I declined.

That's a really good idea -- just for info "Find my phone" is also available ( Free ) for proper Android phones so you could use even the cheapest phone you could find , on PAYG you do have to maintain the sim with one call every so often and top it up every six months ( varies with sim provider ) to avoid it going of line .

thank u for your + comments, even better if it can be done cheaper!

say for example , your car does get stolen and you have tracked down the vehicle using " find my iPhone" , do you go after the meat heads or call police (safer bet) ? If u call the police what is there response time ?