STOLEN..STOLEN..STOLEN

matt1987

Reaction score
Last night my mates s3 8l got stolen from the doncaster area,
Its a black prefacelift 8l with a private plate on. I dont know a lot of details yet but it has a lot of purple painted stuff ie engine block, subframe,arms etc.
Brand new big front brake setup (cant remember the brand)
Black BBS wheels (18s i think)
3" exhaust with decat and manifold, hybrid turbo.
FMIC
There is no front bumper as he had just rebuilt it and was due to go for mapping today.
This is all i can think of off the top of my head untill i get the details.
If anyone is offered anything that seems suspect or spots the car or knows of its where abouts please let me know asap.

Thanks

Hang the theaving gits by the danglies, some people just don't want you to have something nice.

Quick update from my mate, heres a list of the stuff that is on the car, some pics to follow when i work out how to do it.

Forged supertech pistons 83mm and rods
034 Motorsport large port intake manifold
Bosch 750cc EV14 injectors
034 Motorsport Billet fuel rail
ECS Adjustable fuel regulator
High flow fuel pump Deatschwerks DW65V
Stage 3 FTG hybrid turbo
IE adjustable cam pulley
IE billet crank pulley
Gates Kevlar blue timing belt
2.0 TSFI coils
Catch can
Sachs 4 paddle clutch with LUK DMF
Forge quickshift
Purple roose motorsport silcone water pipes
BC coilovers
6 pot brembos custom painted purple
ECS golf r32 2 piece disc

No registration to aid in spotting it? or you assuming it's being stripped?

Taken with keys or trailered away?

All of this aids in locating potential locations of the vehicle.

Other than the purple brakes, the parts a pretty non descript and i bet easy to shift with no questions asked. Scumbags

IMG 20160714 WA0006
IMG 20160714 WA0006

Reg is on the last pic, driven away with keys. I wouldnt know about stripping but id pressume so unfortunatly

This is proper sht looks like a lot of time and money went into that car.
Hope something comes to light mate

Yes ALOT of money and time. He purposely built it to go to the ring last friday but has had to go in something else.

Those purple bits are quite unique, so potentially easy to spot if they come up for sale.
Yes this was my thinking hence why i posted it on here as this forum is uk wide, if the parts were not painted then there would be even less of a chance of finding them. Obviously if the theiving tw*#ts did try to sell any bits i pressume they would paint over them but probably not paint strip them beforehand so if they ever got scuffed it would show to the unexpecting buyer.

This car has now been found and returned to the owner.

Reactions: tomjol, S3 Hilife, VAG-Slag and 1 other person
Yes everything there, got a couple of scrapes and dents where they must of thought it was a rallycross car but nothing major. it was abandoned approx 15 miles away.

"it was abandoned approx 15 miles away."

Well it was an S3 wasn't it? I doubt it was abandoned - just ready for its next repair :D

That's good news it was returned relatively unhurt.

"it was abandoned approx 15 miles away."

Well it was an S3 wasn't it? I doubt it was abandoned - just ready for its next repair :D

That's good news it was returned relatively unhurt.
They probably thought it was nackered as it hadnt been mapped and is running rough atm.