Stolen S4

Reaction score
Sadly went to visit my mate in brum went to the shops and in broad daylight in front of other shoppers they smashed my window and nicked the car! There are words for these people
So now I have to sort out how I’m getting home tomorrow.

If anyone if around the area it was a black s4 GY62 NDJ if you spot it would appreciate any help!

This is getting crazy... Like we are back in the late 80s and early 90s!

Sorry to hear this chap.

You were followed surely, premeditated given no keys.

Stayed over night at my mates who has a camera outside his house and didn’t see anyone follow us from there.
Must have been waiting somewhere or in the car park!

This is becoming rather scary for the last week alone I’ve heard stories of 3 different cars that have been stolen without keys! Makes you question whether it’s worth having a nice car :(

Reactions: rum4mo
I keep saying it. Get the ****** OBD port secured in these cars!!

Reactions: Stonefish and rum4mo
Also get a Disklok and always use it, clumsy to use, but it should get them to go for another car - unless they are desperate!

Birmingham seems to be one of the worst places for car theft, car jacking and also home to loads of chop shops. Check out the Facebook group Stolen Cars Midlands. Scary.

I hate my disklok
Only use it rarely, makes a right racket in the boot
I really really hate my Disklok as well, but it hopefully reduces the chances of someone bothering to smash the side window and reach down to the OBD2 - only to find it protected!

I went scatter cash after buying the Disklok at Halfords just prior to a trip down South into the “badlands” - I followed up that purchase with me buying the steering wheel “glove” to reduce marking on the rim and a storage bag for it, I never hear any noises from it as it gets stored in the boot, but I must say, the material that Disklok use for the storage bag is terrible, and the bag has a verco’d section/opening, so if you are not too careful and most times I’m not, you end up tearing open a new section instead of opening the velcro’d section, now if the bag material was as strong as it should be, this would never happen!

Reactions: CHEZ