Stolen S1

pinkie_

Reaction score
Stolen from Cirencester, Gloucestershire last night between 22:30 and 04:30.

Broke in through a window, went through every cupboard and drawer. Took the car and camera and laptop.

No tracker so kinda f*cked really. Just hoping the VIN pops up on a theft check or something.

Not a great start to the day but there we are.

01b666b387c9a58773d5ca67bd964023.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Total scum out there :rage:

No help to you now but put Ghost on the next one, can't be taken even with the keys.

TX.

Reactions: pinkie_
Total scum out there :rage:

No help to you now but put Ghost on the next one, can't be taken even with the keys.

TX.
Gutted for the OP :(

terminator x - I've been looking at Autowatch Ghost for my S1 replacement, I was keen until I heard that some insurers claim it can be easy to bypass - I don't know anymore than that but I'm assuming your experience is all positive?

Gutted for the OP :(

terminator x - I've been looking at Autowatch Ghost for my S1 replacement, I was keen until I heard that some insurers claim it can be easy to bypass - I don't know anymore than that but I'm assuming your experience is all positive?
It isn't easy at all. There was an internet rumour that someone had easily bypassed it but it turned out the car was in valet mode so can be started without the code in that situation anyway. The main thing for me is that no one knows you have it, the car simply won't start or stalls. 99% of thieves will bug out at that point imho.

TX.

Sent from my BBB100-2 using Tapatalk

Reactions: voorhees, THQuattro and pinkie_
99% of thieves will bug out at that point imho.

TX.

Sent from my BBB100-2 using Tapatalk

Agree with you, they will bug out even more so when the house alarm is going mental and the owner is looking for the baseball bat.

Reactions: Terminator x
Really sorry to hear. Looks like a lovely car. I know first had the inconvenience this causes you have my sympathy. Usually they prefer a 5 door, which can be used for criminal activity, so surprised.. makes me think about stepping security on mine..

G

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just taken mine this morning from Kendal and the MK7 GTI from the garage.