Stolen Recovered Audi S3 2003 Dolphin Grey Brake Upgrade Big Wheels

johal87

Reaction score
Stolen Recovered Audi S3 2003 Dolphin Grey Brake Upgrade Big Wheels

As said above, I'm looking to purchase this car, but its being sold as a stolen recovered car, without keys, its not standard by the looks of it, has a pretty big brake upgrade, wheels to accommodate, not sure what else, but just wondering if anyone on here knows the car, would love some info, mileage, history etc as theres not much info on it

Many thanks

Would need some more info on the car, where in the country is it, do you have part of the reg or any other details.

Does it come with all paperwork etc?

It could be from anywhere in the country but currently at auction in Nottingham, BG03 previous private reg was J16O**

Wheels on it are 19' Kahn RSV's can't tell the brakes but there big, possibly a Mercedes upgrade or Porsche

Black & White Seats

Sunroof

Bose

And its got a 8P Flatbottom fitted

link to the car

it won't come up without logging in, not really looking to give me log in. sorry but from what I've said if someone knows the car, they know it, there isn't another S3 like it

OK good update there, unfortunately I dont know the car personally or dont recognise it from the forum, however I would be very cautious about buying a car without any paperwork and with it being stolen recovered.

I would have presumed it would have been 'driven like it was stolen' so who knows what sort of damage has been done to it mechanically.

There are quite a few decent ones out there and some bargains to be had, obviously its your choice though :)

dont touch it thats the new scam now selling with no keys it means the engine is shot

dont touch it thats the new scam now selling with no keys it means the engine is shot

may be may not be

iv bought a few stolen recovered from different yards and auctions
and never had a ****ed engine
it is a 50/50 gamble yes but not 100% shot.

Ive brought a few like this, always turn out sweet, way it see it, if it was stolen and drove away and they got away, the car drives well!