Stolen Chrome/Matt finish mirrors

MorkC68

Stationary
Reaction score
Hi all,
If anyone around the Birmingham (Airport area) gets offered a complete pair of A4/S4 Chrome Finish mirrors, they are stolen. They are off my A4 which was parked at Birmingham Airport from 9th to 16th August.
Got back to Birm late last night to find some f**ker had snapped them off completely on the hinges both sides. They will (long shot I know) be complete but have severed wiring and snapped hinges. If the case only has been offered, inside the housings are two little tabs (on each) and on both l/h and r/h the same little tabs are broken off (I snapped them while fitting).
They where brand new genuine Audi items, part no's 8E0 857 507D and 8E0 857 508D.
I know and accept there is little chance of getting them back but if you do get offered any, please check with caution.
The police have been notified and apparantly, there has been a spate of mirror thefts in the area.

TVM

SCUMBAGS!!
Was it not camered where u parked?Hope u get some joy m8.:box:

I was thinking of getting the Chrome/brushed ally door mirrors for my A4, but it seems that they are justa magnet for thieves.....so will stick to my mauritius blue ones :-(

Hope you get it sorted quickly......!

I was thinking of getting the Chrome/brushed ally door mirrors for my A4, but it seems that they are justa magnet for thieves.....so will stick to my mauritius blue ones :-(

Hope you get it sorted quickly......!

I found that out quickly John only had them on for 4 weeks, I switched back to Dolphin Grey ones (still cost a fortune to have the mounts fitted).
They look fantastic when fitted though and do enhance the appearance!