Sportback Stolen car today

Some really really nice parts in Brum but it’s never too far away from the not so nice parts.

Reactions: NevMan
Some really really nice parts in Brum but it’s never too far away from the not so nice parts.

Like any big city or even town then

Reactions: TYb
To be honest I’d be more worried about parking dings than it being stolen. I’ve got GAP to cover my losses if the worst happened and my car got stolen. With the GAP I’d be about £6k better off because of the discount I got when I ordered too.

I agree a garage is good but if it’s an organised gang it’ll only deter them so much. My S3 is always on the driveway as the garage isn’t wide enough but touch wood no issues in 2 years, a large part is where you live.

Yes, a garage won't stop an organised gang, as if they want it, they'll take it. But at least a garage can keep your car `off the radar`. Unless they follow you home, the only way they'll know it's there is if they see it sat on your driveway.

Before I bought my house 6 years ago, I lived in flats. So my cars were always on display. Thankfully nothing ever happened, as some of my cars were on the Thieves `wanted` list. But I live in a town with pretty low crime rate compared to other areas.

Reactions: Bells