STOLEN AUDI RS3 MISANO RED WEST MIDLANDS

LukeOakley

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

Good friend of mine had his Audi RS3 stolen early hours this morning from the west midlands (dudley) Milking Bank area if anyone has any info or sees a suspicious vehicle please contact with any information you have thank you. I have copied a picture in of his car.

Screen Shot 2014 06 15 at 191418

Last edited by a moderator:
that will be in bits now ready for sale

I hope they catch the basterds and stick a molten hot poker up their jacksie's .

I hope they catch the basterds and stick a molten hot poker up their jacksie's .

It was his pride and joy, was awakened by broken glass noise then hearing his car start up and watch it drive off when he looked. Really am gutted for him

Sorry to hear this you can't have anything these days without thieving scum wanting to pinch it.

I hate reading this, get something up on Instagram, a RS4 was recovered a couple of weeks ago due to its awareness created on Instagram.

Reactions: 45bvtc
I hope its recovered,glad nobody was injured

Reactions: DAYTONA 500 and 45bvtc
Sorry to hear this. Always think what more I could do to secure my car in light of thefts. Has anyone heard of Ravelco? It's basically a kill switch, but based upon a combination of wires.

BRING back the 'stocks' and publicly HUMILIATE 'em

And while that's being done, go grab their own personal possessions and 'SMASH' 'em...

And they WILL have some treasured item somewhere!

Reactions: RS3copilot, Kelza and DAYTONA 500
I hate reading this, get something up on Instagram, a RS4 was recovered a couple of weeks ago due to its awareness created on Instagram.

We have a couple of friends who have posted as i have here but really need everyone who has instagram to spread the word for him. If we could get the car back that would be great I'm sure he would give the person a drink who finds it.

If we could get the car back that would be great I'm sure he would give the person a drink who finds it.

I'll give a bottle of Scotch LukeOakley (Grouse - and I like Grouse) to the "honest" person who finds this car and gets it back to its owner...

And 2-bottles of that same Grouse to anyone who persuades the imbecile that this isn't the way we live in an honest society... :no:

Shaky (broken) handwriting from the poor unfortunate BAs#ard! imbecile as proof of admission would suffice... :respekt:

AND 3-bottles of that same Grouse were that imbecile to have tyre markes from BOTTOM to TOP or SIDE to SIDE... (only Continentals mind...) :aggressive:

Reactions: S3 AD, Sandra and DAYTONA 500
BRING back the 'stocks' and publicly HUMILIATE 'em

And while that's being done, go grab their own personal possessions and 'SMASH' 'em...

And they WILL have some treasured item somewhere!

And if they do it again.

Electrocution44.gif

The end.

Reactions: 45bvtc, Sandra and T-800
Time to sell mine, had a blue BMW follow me a couple of days ago 2 meatheads driving and one of them filming on his iPhone.......

Next thing I'm in the petrol station and the same blue BMW pulls in, they don't buy anything and sit there until I pulled out, didn't give them chance to follow if you catch my drift.

getting fed up as mine seems to attract k**bs.

My mums favourite tipple ,grouse whisky ! :)

Reactions: 45bvtc
Time to sell mine, had a blue BMW follow me a couple of days ago 2 meatheads driving and one of them filming on his iPhone.......

Next thing I'm in the petrol station and the same blue BMW pulls in, they don't buy anything and sit there until I pulled out, didn't give them chance to follow if you catch my drift.

getting fed up as mine seems to attract k**bs.

You should have taken a picture with your phone and gave it to the cops ..

Reactions: _Zerocool_
Oh ok i see,

That would have been useful had i the phone with me.......

Then again if i had the phone with me i don't think they were the type to stop and pose for pictures, could have made things a whole lot worse.

Just make a note of their reg, pass it to the Police and let the Police hassle them by stopping them every time they see them for a while. See how they like it! Could have been a nicked BMW they were in too...

Reactions: voorhees and Kelza
Ask the police to check the CCTV at the garage ,tell them you where followed ..

they tried to force my front door a while ago to get the keys for mine, although it would have been a pointless exercise since my keys are in an attack resistant safe under the stairs

Now we all know where your safe is let's go......😎

they tried to force my front door a while ago to get the keys for mine, although it would have been a pointless exercise since my keys are in an attack resistant safe under the stairs

if there is any justice they will copy these guys

Car thieves killed in fireball crash had threatened to shoot somebody (From The Bolton News)

Dave i hope that "attack resistant safe" in Hedgehog manor is good because Obama has sent an aircraft carrier to help out in the middle east and the last thing you want is a stray missile upsetting your weekend.
WarBoat.gif

Any news on this??

Saw another article on West Mids news yesterday about an S3 that was stolen in Coventry this week, then driven the wrong way up the M42 until they crashed it and got caught.

Any news on this??

Saw another article on West Mids news yesterday about an S3 that was stolen in Coventry this week, then driven the wrong way up the M42 until they crashed it and got caught.

Hope they punctured their lungs and smashed their knees in the accident whilst loosing a lot of blood.

Jeez, so sorry to see another one go. Another one from the West Mids. Hope something deeply unpleasant happens to the p***ks who did this.