STOLEN Audi BE in Leeds

deano670

Too Much Hype
Reaction score
Website
www.pixelhype.co.uk
Hi Chaps

My Audi BE was stolen early on Saturday morning. They broke into my house, got the keys and took the car.

Please keep an eye out my car:

Taken in Otley, Leeds

Private Plate: MA10 REA
Audi Black Edition
White
Black Wheels and Tints
Red Break Callipers

there is a scuff on the rear bumper.

****** isnt the word!

Sorry to hear about this.

Thieving scum!!! Makes me so angry.

I'm out in Manchester, I know it's a bit of a way out but will keep my eyes peeled.

cheers pal.

ive been out both yesterday and today looking everywhere.

the police reckon that it wont be far - cooling off!

Im in Bradford for 1 more week, ill keep an eye out for anything.

Sorry to hear that mate, I'm in Bradford so will keep a look out.

Sorry to hear about this, to many of these threads being started

More info bud, petrol diesel / dsg manual?

What wheels? standard black edition ones redone...?

Feel for ya.

standard BE edition rims - not the brand new updated ones.

Its a 140 TDI, start stop, manual. Half leather inside. Audi black tax disk holder.

Also has a stone chip on the front just above the grill. Its quite deep.

I dont even want to think about what happens now. Couldnt be any more gutted! :wtf:

:wtf: not another car gone feel for you mate i bet your gutted seams it happening more and more nowadays , hope they get caught and pay for it mate

Sorry to read thie fella, as I said in my PM, i'll certainly look out for your car on my travels..

I think that a new heading part of this forum could be dedicated to members stolen cars, hopefully this will in a way help keep saddening posts like Deanos as high profile, and as fresh in our minds as possible, instead of it slipping down the post board, and even if only in a small way, help deter the scum who steal our cars... Just a thought, perhaps its already been suggested

Mark

Hi Chaps

My Audi BE was stolen early on Saturday morning. They broke into my house, got the keys and took the car.

Please keep an eye out my car:

Taken in Otley, Leeds

Private Plate: MA10 REA
Audi Black Edition
White
Black Wheels and Tints
Red Break Callipers

there is a scuff on the rear bumper.

****** isnt the word!

Sorry to hear about this.. Cant imagine how you feel! Me and my brother will keep an eye out for it as were in the Manchester area.

Dude I am sorry to hear about this. I hope they find the creep and chop his family jewels off!!

I will be driving through the area later this week so will keep my eye out for it buddy.

Sorry to her this mate; but as you say probably dont want it back if its been ranted or abused.

Do you have GAP insurance?

Deano really sorry to hear about this mate, hope you get it back if not then at least get a decent price on the payout. I can imagine how your feeling, not a nice feeling I know but what goes around comes around.

I'm not far away either. ill keep an eye out.

Will keep a look out in leeds/brad everyday...bad news that...tbh its probly going 2get stripped 4 parts...

will keep my eyes open am up and down the motorway all day did your house alarm not go off?

Sorry to hear that. I live in Leeds so will keep an eye out. I got pulled the other week when i was out late, they said they'd pulled me cos a lot of A3's have been nicked lately so were checking that it was mine, so hopefully if its being used they'll find it. Like someone earlier said though, its probably in dirty bradford. Might be a good idea for other owners to step up the security at the minute, get them keys hid etc.

Ive been through all the details this morning with the Insurance company. Within the next couple of days a technician will contact me to discuss the market value of the car.

What would you guys value the car at?

March 2010
2.0L Audi A3, 3dr, Black Edition, Start/Stop
Ibis
Half leather
Bose Premium
22,000 miles and just been serviced.
Immaculate condition

Im thinking around 22k

Last edited:
Ive been through all the details this morning with the Insurance company. Within the next couple of days a technician will contact me to discuss the market value of the car.

What would you guys value the car at?

2.0L Audi A3, 3dr, Black Edition, Start/Stop
Ibis
Half leather
Bose Premium
22,000 miles and just been serviced.
Immaculate condition

Im thinking around 22k

Could do with the year m8?

Reactions: deano670
^ that would help.

March 2010

Haha yea m8 its a good start, btw sorry to hear about the motor was reading the other day and got me paranoid about the new wheels ive just put on, ****ing scum bags they are! in regards to the price your probly on the money but I wouldnt give the insurance any idea of what your after until they come at you with a lower price, just guna have to bide your time and see what they come back with, I dont know if extras are included in insurance and log book documents but if there not you could maybe even blag the technicianas to what extras you had on the motor (just a thought anyway) hope you get sorted

This is definately getting too common now,take the car for me but i dont like the thought of them been in the house thats what really gets to me

This is definately getting too common now,take the car for me but i dont like the thought of them been in the house thats what really gets to me

Exactly! The police office said that we should take the keys to bed with us in the future.

If they want the car then they will take it! I wouldn't want to wake up being confronted by 3 men in masks!

Exactly! The police office said that we should take the keys to bed with us in the future.

If they want the car then they will take it! I wouldn't want to wake up being confronted by 3 men in masks!

Not unless it was one off those special parties there is rumours you sometimes hold:sly:.

I have the giac handheld flasher with the kill button program on but i wouldnt use that unless i was leaving car on drive while i went away for a while and there was no one else in the house they could start been a bit knarley with

Oh mate, I'm in Leeds too, I'm sorry to hear about yours being nicked. Bit worried about mine now as well :( I'll keep my eyes peeled for you especially round the seedier bits of the city.

I hope the insurance works out for you fella.

Theres a dodgy garage on a corner on a street called Essex street i think (in Bradford), i went with a mate (we came from Manchester) to buy some S3 wheels for his A3, they had a LOT of audi parts in there, and the prices were too cheap to be legit, cant remember the name of the garage but he sells a few bits on ebay aswell i will get my mate to have a look for his seller ID.

When we got there we were met by 4 asian guys in a white 2010 Leon FR, they took us down a backstreet with locked gates and locked us in before we could view the wheels in their unit aswell, if i can get the garage name i will get back to you tommorow.

Sorry to hear about this. :(

Theres a dodgy garage on a corner on a street called Essex street i think (in Bradford), i went with a mate (we came from Manchester) to buy some S3 wheels for his A3, they had a LOT of audi parts in there, and the prices were too cheap to be legit, cant remember the name of the garage but he sells a few bits on ebay aswell i will get my mate to have a look for his seller ID.

When we got there we were met by 4 asian guys in a white 2010 Leon FR, they took us down a backstreet with locked gates and locked us in before we could view the wheels in their unit aswell, if i can get the garage name i will get back to you tommorow.

I've been to a house in Batley which was full of Audi parts ...... they were Asians too. Infact, the road it was on had a few S3's and Leon's etc parked up down the road, with Asian lads just chilling in them. So strange. This was probably a year ago now though.