Stoke-on-Trent VAGCOM

LloydMF

Reaction score
cominghomelights - Audi Retrofit

Hi guys,

I need someone around Stoke-on-Trent with a VAGCOM that could help me fit the above retro fit?

If someone has done the work themselves then that would be even better - if not i'll do the wiring just need the coding help.

Thanks all,
Lloyd

Hi Lloyd, welcome to audi-sport.net. Pm user NHN if you want it retrofitted. There is a map of users at thetop of this section if you just need coding done. Enjoy the forum. :) x

Hi mate,
Im in Stoke with VAGCOM, im not yet clued up on how to use it yet but if you know how to do the coding id be happy to come over to you and plug it you in.

Archie

Hi mate,
Im in Stoke with VAGCOM, im not yet clued up on how to use it yet but if you know how to do the coding id be happy to come over to you and plug it you in.

Archie

the codeing for it is in his link
very easy half hout job

Just remember it works day or night, as no light sensor fitted.

Thanks for the quick feedback all. Meeting Archie Sunday to get it coded. Fingers crossed the DIY goes well.

Reactions: Archies
Cheers for that bez, i didnt notice that, seems a pretty straight forward procedure.
Sorry to hijack this thread but I'm new to this forum & still unsure as to how it works, PM's, conversations, etc. but this is directed to Archies. Hi Archies, I have a small issue, it's just that Audi want £40 to 're-code' my Concert II stereo to activate the CD changer control so I can use a genuine ipod adapter on my immaculate (sorry, had to throw that in there as I am quite proud of my recent acquisition) 2004 A3 2.0 TDi 8P! If you still live near the stoke area I am prepared to travel to you & offer some £ if you are able to do this for me using your VAGCOM/VCDS. (I was thinking do purchasing VCDS but unsure as to what it does or offers an enthusiast mechanic like myself) Failing that, do you know of a different method (apart from purchasing a different audio interface) to enable the CD changer function on the Concert II stereo? Thanks.

Hi, Sandra. I'm new to the forum & I'm unsure as to how I can PM other users? I can't see any options for PM'ing people? Much appreciated.