stoke area

Just signed up,I live in Trentham,Stoke on Trent,
Pick my new to me A3 3.2 Sportback up on Saturday.

Reactions: Sandra
Just signed up,I live in Trentham,Stoke on Trent,
Pick my new to me A3 3.2 Sportback up on Saturday.
Nice bunch of guys in this area. Your in good company. :)

Reactions: 45bvtc
Hey im from the Stoke area too, Longton. I have just signed up as I am looking to attend car meets / shows. Can anyone messsage me or advise me

Reactions: J10NMM
Hey im from the Stoke area too, Longton. I have just signed up as I am looking to attend car meets / shows. Can anyone messsage me or advise me
There will be dealership meets coming up. No confirmed dates atm. Also if you look at the events section of the forum you will see the main shows we be attending

Reactions: 45bvtc
There will be dealership meets coming up. No confirmed dates atm. Also if you look at the events section of the forum you will see the main shows we be attending

And Stafford Audi do it way, way better than anyone else - with Sandra's organising assistance I must add.

Will attend then if there are any coming up.

Will attend then if there are any coming up.

Stafford Audi 'WANT'to do an 'RS' meeting later this year - having been so apologetic for lack of RS cars at our earlier meeting - WLTP regs and all that - and the next one should include an R8.

And Stafford Audi do it way, way better than anyone else

Ain't that the truth, Stoke Audi are stuck up their own xxxxx everytime I go into the showroom it's like they are drawing straws who's going to come and ask if I'm ok... :wtf: The parts department are helpful though..

Hi guys, another one to add from the Stoke area, with my S3 saloon. Would also be up for any local meets.

Attachments

• received_891597104562362.jpeg
    received_891597104562362.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 307
I am also in Staffordshire and looking forwards to any meets when we are allowed to

Any one fancy a meet up at say Trentham gardens - strictly obeying the rule of 6!!!!
How many would be interested one weekend or evening?

I'm near Stoke just down the road in Notts a couple of miles from Ikea M1 J26. Up for a meet once things settle and get back to a little more normallity. Trentham Gardens sounds like a good plan. Happy to bring my VCDS HEX-V2 if anyone needs a scan, faults clearing or even a spot of coding :cheerful:

Ain't that the truth, Stoke Audi are stuck up their own xxxxx everytime I go into the showroom it's like they are drawing straws who's going to come and ask if I'm ok... :wtf: The parts department are helpful though..
WOW!!! Can't believe I just read this comment. Thought it was me... I called in a few weeks ago, in the hopes of getting advice. Salesman spoke AT me as if I was something that had come in off some-ones shoe. No Kidding.

I feel I have to comment as this point as I have nothing but glowing reviews for Stoke Audi. The wife & I purchased from them back in July 2019 & they were super helpful & couldn't do enough to help. We certainly didn't get any of the pushy over powering sales techniques or the "your not worthy" "I'm better than you" feelings you are mentioning.

WOW!!! Can't believe I just read this comment. Thought it was me... I called in a few weeks ago, in the hopes of getting advice. Salesman spoke AT me as if I was something that had come in off some-ones shoe. No Kidding.
Sorry to be a forum bore chaps, but this thread is about arranging meet ups in your local area and not about venting your spleen about your local dealer, (Even if I did have similar exps at Audi Stoke!!) on the old forum software there was an area dedicated to dealership reviews, perhaps some can educate us all as to where that has gone???

Went over to Titesworth reservoir nr Leek yesterday afternoon for an impromptu meet up with @Harvey and his partner and our 2 MY2017 S3s, It was actually so nice to be outdoors with like minded people and a brace of S3's

Titesworth meet Titesworth meet 2

Reactions: Harvey
Twas great to finally meet you @Potterswheel if anyone else is interested in a Midlands Audi meet we're both up for it. Just need to sort a time, date & location which we all know won't suit everyone.... now where can we go?

Reactions: Potterswheel
Another impromptu meet of the ASN Stoke chapter last week, to see the results of @Harvey 's TVS gearbox driveability tweaks. we Met up on the Trentham gardens Monkey forest car park in the ever changing weather before the rain, with plenty of room to compare notes and the differences between the Hatch and the Saloon.

Harvey Trentham sASN Stoke chapter 2 sBetty Trentham s
Great to meet up with like minded people and have a natter.

Reactions: Harvey