stock boost

Ian_83

Reaction score
What should a standard 1.8T AGU be running? Just put a boost gauge in the car, it spikes at 7psi and settles at 6.

Used the search! That sounds normal. But I had my car remapped about a month ago by a local guy, so what do remaps normally take it too? 1 bar? Obviously every map is different, he was scared about the motor blowing up cos its got 100k on it so obviously hasnt modified the boost.

Doesn't sound right to me mate that's normal boost and 100k isn't that much for an agu theres some on here push 18-22 psi obv the modded ones but I would of at least expected 14psi IMO but the Lads on here will soon correct me if I'm wrong

hmm, sounds like he was being a girl with the map. I didn't pay much for it so might just take somewhere else and see what they can do for me. When he bench flashed it, he said he put in a bridge chip to make it easier to be replaced next time.

gah. I hope someone can sort that out, shame its going to cost me twice :|. At least the first was cheap.

I believe i'm going to see if R-Tech will let me post my ECU to them, take the one off already on there and put theirs on! :)