Still in Love with the RS3 or wanting something else?

24,000 on my Q5 and still perfect..

Must be an RS thing....

Possibly. Maybe it has been addressed in gen2 Q5, but then don’t recall having with 1st Q5 a few years back. Think S3 owners on here have also had this issue.

Hmm, now that (M5) is a beast, with switchable xdrive etc

Encoring mate, look forward to some pics, and maybe a video of the quiet engine

Reactions: Terminator x and E15
Got an insurance quote yesterday for the new car, £2,500 from Aviva.. :thumbs up:

Think I'll stick with NFU at £385.00...

Reactions: NevMan
Got an insurance quote yesterday for the new car, £2,500 from Aviva.. :thumbs up:

Where collecting from bud I’m passing Stirling today for a look about.

Where collecting from bud I’m passing Stirling today for a look about.

Grimsby mate but if you fancy a slight diversion, I'll see yer later. . :friendly wink:

Reactions: Spaceman_RS3 and NevMan

It is odd, insurance quotes varying ridiculously. A much talked about subject elsewhere.

Grimsby mate but if you fancy a slight diversion, I'll see yer later. . :friendly wink:
Quality thought it was maybe Scottish dealer enjoy cracking car and best colour

Reactions: FBF01, NevMan and E15
Did you not collect the motor today? If I’m right, why the f**k haven’t you uploaded more photos lol

I did and I tried but it didn't happen so I'll give it a go now... Nope, won't have it.
Says it's too large.

I'll try another way.

What a tasty motor though, well impressed in just 11 miles and ain't stopped grinning since I've been home.. :thumbs up:

Try this...

Attachments

• M4 collection 1.jpg
    M4 collection 1.jpg
    73.9 KB · Views: 347
  • M4-3.jpg
    M4-3.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 328
  • M4collection 3.jpg
    M4collection 3.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 332
  • M4 collection 2.jpg
    M4 collection 2.jpg
    82 KB · Views: 349
Reactions: TYb, DW81, Bells and 5 others
And this..

Loads of extras on it, no lardy Pano roof though, full carbon exterior and interior, HK sound, Heads Up Display, Digital dash, etc, etc, etc...

Love it..and hope me RS goes to a Michael Bubble type dude who'll rev the tits out of it whilst stood still but looks after it like I did.. :yes:

Already, this car is more 'me' ....

Attachments

• M4-1.jpg
    M4-1.jpg
    106.7 KB · Views: 310
Reactions: Spaceman_RS3 and NevMan
Looks great tbf but don't expect the RS3 forum to go too overboard about it ;)

TX.

Reactions: Radman, E15 and NevMan
Them seats are some crazy looking things... not the interior colour Id have personally gone for but still, does look nice in there! The carbon exterior bits really finish it off for me :icon thumright:

Reactions: E15 and NevMan
Stunning mate, especially with the carbon bits and that San Marino blue colour

Reactions: E15
Gorgeous colour. Gorgeous car. I test drive one last December. Didn’t inspire any confidence in the roads, hence why I stuck with the RS. Lovely cars though. BMW missing a trick in not X-Driving the 3 and 4 like they have done with the M5. That would be a game changer imo.

Reactions: D0C
Gorgeous colour. Gorgeous car. I test drive one last December. Didn’t inspire any confidence in the roads, hence why I stuck with the RS. Lovely cars though. BMW missing a trick in not X-Driving the 3 and 4 like they have done with the M5. That would be a game changer imo.

Xdrive bound to follow in next gen 3 and 4. New M3 not announced/released yet, but I am certainly liking the look
And interior of the new 3

Try this...

That looks amazing! I borrowed my mates M4 for a few weeks a couple of months ago and it was naughty! It wasn't specced as highly as yours but it did look great.

But in terms of noise and actual driving capabilities, I'd take my RS3 any day of the week.

Reactions: E15 and NevMan