Still in Love with the RS3 or wanting something else?

If your interested in an M car I’d highly recommend the M3 over the M4 as I’ve had both in Competition form. The M3 just felt considerably more planted and the ride and drive were better too, also it looks better with the aggressive rear arches etc.
They are all but useless realistically in anything other than warm dry conditions as driving in MDM on anything other is suicidal lol. There awesome cars and so easy to tune.

I wouldn’t get too sucked in by the 0% deals they’ve got on the remaining brand new cars as the depreciation on M cars is absolutely savage, works well if you genuinely intend to keep the car the duration of the term etc.
Strange my mate had a 16 plate and thought it was a terrible car, overrated and not great for the road. He crashed it after a year. He has an m2 which he says is miles better

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

Slower lol. Likely story
Well my RS3 was twice the price and slower than my M135i, or it felt like it was slower because the M135i have soo much torque at 1400 rpm, both were stage 1 tuned.

I had my M135i for two years and it had no issues at all, the first month with my Audi i had issues with brakes and rusty rear wheel hubs and the Audi dealer sucked.

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

I’ve a couple of mates who have m135i/m140i... both really look the part and are flying machines, but they don’t look anything like the boring strandard cars

718 Cayman GTS is looking inbound for 19 plate next year now.
Completely different to anything I’ve owned to date, but for a weekend car it ticks all the right boxes.

Reactions: RS_Dan, FBF01 and NevMan
Completely different to anything I’ve owned to date, but for a weekend car it ticks all the right boxes.

Nice one, what kind of figures we talking?

Amazing looking car imho and gets great reviews.

TX.

Sent from my BBB100-2 using Tapatalk

How did u get stranded. Breakdown or weather

Yeah weather. Any sign of snow and my Z4’s just went sideways.

Especially the ones with runflats. Never tried the Z4M in snow or winter conditions

Last edited by a moderator:
Well the car I specced was £68k and with £5k deposit and a small discount from them it was around £750 a month over 48 term.

What options do you have at the end of the 48 term? Pay off the final payment or hand it back

Reactions: NevMan
Spec.....

54F288C9 25A2 4095 B29C 469DC3E2B3D4
DB4404AC D16E 42BA B46E 152208918803
EED3A2E2 6A4E 4F54 943F 2352D47D7B60
1EEDBD00 F276 4E9B 868B BCEBAE497CC0

Reactions: JamesBaby, NevMan and Terminator x
Well the car I specced was £68k and with £5k deposit and a small discount from them it was around £750 a month over 48 term.

Nice mate, what colour you going for? Quality car

Posted my M4 review for those that are bothered :D apologies for my horrific writing skills!

Reactions: NevMan, FBF01 and Deep penetrator
Ouch, presumably a big final payment of over 30k, 20k of options is impressive, thought it was only me who had no will power. I guess it’s easy to spend that much on options on a Porsche. looks nice

Last edited:
Presume it slower than an fl rs3 in a straight line but is a lot quicker around corners

Ouch, presumably a big final payment of over 30k, 20k of options is impressive, thought it was only me who had no will power. I guess it’s easy to spend that much on options on a Porsche. looks nice

Thing is with Porsche they hold there value so well that worrying about residuals isn’t really an issue like most other brands where you generally get your pants pulled down!
Its about £10k of options, the above doesn’t include vat on the price of the car (£50k), the car starts at around £61k I think on the road.

Thing is with Porsche they hold there value so well that worrying about residuals isn’t really an issue like most other brands where you generally get your pants pulled down!
Its about £10k of options, the above doesn’t include vat on the price of the car (£50k), the car starts at around £61k I think on the road.

I remember my mate spec’ing and buying a new boxter (ok, not really a real Porsche) many moons ago, and then they released the boxter S with his options and more for less money about a year later, he lost about £10k-£15k ‍♂️

Unlikely going to be an issue with cayman

Well I went to Leeds audi today and they’ve said that’s it for the rs3 now and the next one is 2yrs away so I might have to wait I know one thing though I want Miami blue! They have a 8v Miami blue rs3 in and its beaut

Well I went to Leeds audi today and they’ve said that’s it for the rs3 now and the next one is 2yrs away so I might have to wait I know one thing though I want Miami blue! They have a 8v Miami blue rs3 in and its beaut
The new A45 will be "over" 400hp so the 3 will have to be higher again of course! I might be looking again at about that time ;)

TX.

The new A45 will be "over" 400hp so the 3 will have to be higher again of course! I might be looking again at about that time ;)

TX.

Nah not for you TX....... it’ll be too loud

Having come from S3 8P to a 2016 RS3 jus 2 weeks ago im absolutely in love with the 5pot. I was happy with my S3 but i really wanted the 5pot. I do like M3, AMG etc but i need an all rounder for the winter etc. Misses has a 2018 SQ5 which we can take out and cruise with the dog also

Reactions: Terminator x and NevMan
I enquires about the Miami blue at Leeds Audi but I think it’s overpriced and told them so 51k and it’s a 1 owner car with 4,500 miles and a year old! Surely it should be mid to low 40s interest rate was also 9.9%