still having problems.. what wheels do you have?

richy

Reaction score
Website
www.vagowners.com
please help a guy out in such dark hours! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif need help still with my wheels.. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/[censored].gifand its [censored] me off!

please post your pics of your car if you have aftermarket wheels and their make if they are not well known..

and also any recommendations of other models of wheels..

recommendations must be avalible in 19"

price doesnt matter at the moment so list as much as possible!

thanks for your helps guys!

Mine is Oettinger 8" x 18" /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/1luvu.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/1luvu.gif

I like the following:

Porsche Cup 3 (replicas - made by Mille Miglia)

cup3.jpg

Mille Miglia EV-S

ev_s.jpg

Zender VWATuner Wheel

vwatunerrad100.gif

001_audi-a3_340frei.gif

I also like Zender VWATuner wheel. Any idea how much is it?

Zender VWA Tuner Wheel:

18" £169.98 + VAT each
19" £198.92 + VAT each

delivery 6-8 weeks.

The Zender wing mirrors cost £315.00 + VAT.

I can't remember which company I phoned for those prices though!

[ QUOTE ]
richy said:
lol.. seems cheap that.

[/ QUOTE ]
You think £800 + VAT + tyres for a set of 19s is cheap? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked2.gif

Wanna buy me a set? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/goofy.gif

Richy,

I paid £900 for them with Toyos (18's), but i dont think they do them for the new A3 yet. You can however, get them from ausi as they come on the A3 S-Line. god knows what price though. got mine from rochford tyres

Cheers

Rich

this email has been censored due to highly illegal language!

the user has realised that its a ****** to own a new car that noone makes nice wheels for...

[ QUOTE ]
richy said:
please post your pics of your car if you have aftermarket wheels and their make if they are not well known..

price doesnt matter at the moment so list as much as possible!

[/ QUOTE ]

BBS's masterpiece wheel:

BBS RSII 8" x 18, 2pc, ET32.

10220091-1afc-02000180-.jpg

Price wouldn't have to matter for these beauties - only £455+vat each from your local friendly dealer!! (wheel alone!) /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif

i hate bbs.. reason been they only do one wheel in 19" and dont really like them.. as the le manns dont go right to the edge... but love the deep rim..

why oh why do they make it soooo difficult!

I HAVE JUST ORDERED 8X18 SILVER OZ SUPERLEGGERA WITH MICHELIN PILOT SPORT2.I THINK BBS AND OZ HAVE BEST QUALITY

What about Sportec, there was some druelling done by some over these in an earlier post!!

[ QUOTE ]
richy said:
gone for the classic and over used RS6 19" wheel....

[/ QUOTE ]

Lol,

Mine will be going when they are as used as RSTT's!

Rich