Stick or twist B9 S4

Nham68

Reaction score
PCP comes to an end in Aug. My S4 Avant is fully loaded with most options and 33K miles. .GFV is 23K .great car, no complaint. I smile every time I get in it.

So to a dilemma. Just pay the 23K and keep for 3-4 years.. it is such a great Q car.

Or twist on a new Mercedes CLA AMG 35 4Matic shooting brake.
Or new S4.

A first world dilemma and trivial nonsense given the current environment, so my apologies, I don’t want to offend anyone .

the Merc looks great. Fully loaded , it comes in <<new S4 by nearly £8K and performance is the same . Discounts are about 11%. And the diesel issueNon tenenenS4 .. this will be the last new car I buy and I don’t want to be saddled with a diesel when some cities are talking about restricting diesels.

anyone looked at the new CLA shooting brake ?

Reactions: Jcbmally
Just gone through the same and kept my S4!
Got another years warranty and only done 22k miles. My GFV was £22.5k.
There’s nothing I really like at the moment and I’m unsure about buying new again

Reactions: And1 and SiPie
If you're happy with it and it still puts a smile on your face keep it.

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

Reactions: SiPie
Well the new S4 would be a diesel of course so that rules that out for you, and regarding the Mercedes (and like you don't want to offend anyone :tearsofjoy:) its an ugly beast.

I think the clue is that your current S4 "gives you a smile every time you get in it" - not many cars do that!

So, if you don't still need the space of an Avant, I'd think about a newer petrol S4 saloon, if you need the space stick with what you've got, and use the money you've "saved" (bit of man maths there!) on something to freshen it up - new alloys perhaps, new interior mats/toys !!

Reactions: jds_sg
PCP comes to an end in Aug. My S4 Avant is fully loaded with most options and 33K miles. .GFV is 23K .great car, no complaint. I smile every time I get in it.

So to a dilemma. Just pay the 23K and keep for 3-4 years.. it is such a great Q car.

Or twist on a new Mercedes CLA AMG 35 4Matic shooting brake.
Or new S4.

A first world dilemma and trivial nonsense given the current environment, so my apologies, I don’t want to offend anyone .

the Merc looks great. Fully loaded , it comes in <<new S4 by nearly £8K and performance is the same . Discounts are about 11%. And the diesel issueNon tenenenS4 .. this will be the last new car I buy and I don’t want to be saddled with a diesel when some cities are talking about restricting diesels.

anyone looked at the new CLA shooting brake ?
STICK STICK STICK STICK STICK :thumbs up::thumbs up::thumbs up:

Reactions: SiPie
Ask yourself a simple question "If it puts a smile on my face every time I get into it, why would I even think of getting rid of it?" I think you already know the answer to that question.

Reactions: Jcbmally