STEVE JOBS - The Heart Of APPLE Computers Dies

NHN

Retrofitter - Audi - VW - Skoda - Seat
Site Sponsor
VCDS Map User
Reaction score
To say I'm shocked it happened so soon is an understatement, I cant believe it was that far gone, but a video of him some months back has shown how frail he was.

I am not an Apple fan, but I honour & seriously respect him for what he did for the company & revolutionised the music market & inspired so many other devices to compete.

So from me, to Steve Jobs, Rest In Peace, you were a man of sheer brilliance.

Thoughts to his family.

Apple co-founder, Chairman Steve Jobs dies | Apple - CNET News

Last edited:
Our life is defined by how we inspired and influenced those around us.
Our legacy is defined by how our life inspires and influences future generations.
Steve Jobs was a Legend in his own lifetime and will continue to be so.

RIP Steve Jobs.

Thank you for saving our household from hearing aid beige PC towers and badly thought out unintegrated tech. Our lives and our environment are richer as a result. Meant I never had to own an MS Vista machine or a Blackberry, so my sincere thanks for that! Legend.

RIP. Whatever people think of Apple, the man gave his all to them, to the last breath it would seem.

I hadnt realised he was that bad, but cancer of any form is horrific. He certainly made his mark & changed the technology we use, even if i dont agree with a lot of Apples' approach.

The end of an era, RIP.

RIP Steve Jobs.

Thank you for saving our household from hearing aid beige PC towers and badly thought out unintegrated tech. Our lives and our environment are richer as a result. Meant I never had to own an MS Vista machine or a Blackberry, so my sincere thanks for that! Legend.

Couldn't of said it better myself, RIP

Very sad to hear this. The man was a genius. R.I.P.

heard about this via text on my iphone, checked it was true on my ipad and Im writing this on my 7 year old mac book that works like a charm still... RIP Steve Jobs, thanks for making my life that much easier :)

(fanboy) lol

A true visionary

Seemed to be a nice chap too

I always enjoyed watching the apple keynotes.

"One more thing" :)

Condolences to his family and friends.

My uncle died on pancreatic cancer in 2003, it's one of the most invasive and aggresive malignant cancers and not alot can be done about it.

R.I.P Steve this guy was amazing and had a natural gift int Tech, seems like he was holding on to go after the iPhone 4S launch

RIP.

Do you think it was the release of the 4GS that was keeping him alive? not being silly or anything. Honestly i know of people who have wanted to see something soo much (grandaughter wedding etc) that they have held on then when its done they have died.