Steering wheel wraps??

A4hybrid

Reaction score
Does anyone know where to get the steering wheel wraps that you stitch yourself?

I've found the cheaper ones on eBay that don't go under the airbag so it looks a bit naff as it doesn't cover the whole steering wheel.

Any links would be great

Im guessing you are very handy with these things. (Your 3D printed cup holders are pretty awesome)

I doubt you can just buy a steering wheel material template. But for clarity, do you just mean to cover the circle with material or the whole of the entire wheel?

Once i purchase a Flat Bottom Steering wheel, im taking it to 'Royal Steering wheels' whom im going to get to wrap the wheel in alcantara.

Sorry it doesnt really answer your question but it looks like your job wll be completely custom.

Reactions: A4hybrid
Im guessing you are very handy with these things. (Your 3D printed cup holders are pretty awesome)

I doubt you can just buy a steering wheel material template. But for clarity, do you just mean to cover the circle with material or the whole of the entire wheel?

Once i purchase a Flat Bottom Steering wheel, im taking it to 'Royal Steering wheels' whom im going to get to wrap the wheel in alcantara.

Sorry it doesnt really answer your question but it looks like your job wll be completely custom.

Thanks dude.

You can buy the ones that you need to thread on like this https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/161320665150 but this don't cover the whole steering wheel and looks naff where as they have ones like this for golf, bora etc http://www.redlinegoods.com/SteeringWheelWraps.php
That need the air bag removed to fit correctly if you know what I mean

Yep, Thanks for the link..it does look a bit naff to be honest.

Its just hard for it to look nice when the threading cant go through or around the spoke of the wheel. It looks like a cover more than the actual design of the wheel.

Ive checked out Redline..also see Royal Steering wheels. His work is Q-u-a-l-i-t-y !

Reactions: A4hybrid
Great advise dude. Will give him a shout and see what sort of cost he would be

Reactions: DrStrange
I now one om my friends got a quote of £90 to recover a seat cupra steering wheel in suede with padding for thumb rests..

Yeah that sounds about right. I heard Royal Steering wheels will do it for a bit more for alcantara colours.