steering wheel off centre after new tyres and tracking

Nathen

Reaction score
hi all not sure If this has been covered before on here or if I'm posting in the right place, but I've just had 2 new front tyres on my A3 and the tracking done, they gave me a print out of the before and after angles of the wheels, before showed all out in the red and after showed all in green, but my steering wheel is now slightly to the right when driving in a straight line when I pull the wheel to centre it it pulls to the left a little bit, I don't think this is normal or is it, or should I be going back and asking them to sort it out? he said I have 6 weeks to take it back if anything is wrong, thanks for reply.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Of course take it back and tell them whats wrong. You paid for a service and the job wasn't completed correctly, does your printout show the steering wheel angle like mine below?

Ignore the before's as the car was being aligned after lowering spring installation.

13620066 10157621508410497 614465974485972572 n

Of course take it back and tell them whats wrong. You paid for a service and the job wasn't completed correctly, does your printout show the steering wheel angle like mine below?

Ignore the before's as the car was being aligned after lowering spring installation.

View attachment 98436
yh that's what I thought, before the alignment the steering wheel was slightly to the left now it's slightly to the right, and its annoying me, and yh my printout is exactly the same as yours, all the after bit on mine is green so I'm pretty sure there going to say all the tracking is in the green so nothing we can do but will definatly take it back, it's annoying me, thanks for the reply.

took it back and it's now perfect and straight :) happy days.