castiello

Reaction score
Hello, I am trying to solve some bad situation...

I have Audi S7 which have really bad tuned SW. Many people were messing with electronics in this car and my task is to make it working and without problem again.

I started with putting all units into the stock SW.

Problem came when I wanted to flash (just dont ask why... i wanted to just update all units to the last SW) address 16 - steering wheel.

Suddenly I got error message, odis showed red flag that it failed flashing and from this time its gone bad...

Nothing is working on my steering wheel now, neither buttons on wheel itself, nor sticks aroud like cruise control, wipers, even side markes... just nothing. Car writes that steering columm is defective, but i may continue driving.

OK, I bought new steering wheel unit 4H0953568F (only difference is this one is without steering wheel heating but... its acceptable for now) put it into a place and nothing happens, same problem like before. Is there any other unit thay may have gone bad?? I was flashing (and failed) directly address 16 with the exactly same SW number.

I am attaching VCDS scans before the flash and after the flash. Also I am attaching the flash log. Any help will be really appreciated from my side.

Attachments

• Log-S7-STEERING-AFTER_FLASH.txt
    44.3 KB · Views: 126
  • Log-S7-BEFORE.txt
    37.5 KB · Views: 82
  • Flashen_logs.zip
    8.2 KB · Views: 77