Steering Rack

Birdy

Reaction score
hi guys, not been active for a while due work and other stuff. not much has happened apart from a new clutch and odd repairs. but I now require a steering rack. I have spoken to all the local parts suppliers and they wont a lot of money for a recon unit which usually wouldn't bother me but I have to spend a lot over the last couple of months and cant really afford to spend £350 on a rack. could anybody tell me which racks will fit as all of my breakers don't have any S3's being stripped but im sure somebody can tell me that a certain TT rack or Golf 4 will fit cheers.

TT rack will fit, think it has to be from a quattro though. I picked a used one up off ebay for £80 when the rack went on my old S3.

If you are speaking to breakers....then there is at least 1 S3 being broke in the classified on here and also there's usually a few TT 225s and S3s being broken on the 'VAG car parts for sale and wanted page' on Facebook.

S3, leon cupra R (R only!), R32, and TT225 racks are all the same 2.7 turns lock to lock as yours :)

thanks guys just abit more ammo to give the breakers when they say "no mate we don't have an s3 in at the min" lol