Steering rack / binding brakes?

The best way to explain it would be if you put your foot down and didn't hold the steering wheel you'd end up just going in circles.

Mine does it pretty much the same though, so either both our cars are done or they're fine :D

Yes that is the best way to describe it, but now I need to have the alignment done again through having to replace the ball joints, I can't see how you have been able to get along with yours out tho, drives me mental

My steering wheel is bent so I think my brain only computes that.

Where you gonna go? Thinking of getting my done at rsr and pay the mad price that they charge.

Goings back to the place that done it before, they are cheaper than rsr, come with when I go

i had same prob car pulled to the left new tyres and wheel allinment and all good know but don t put budgets on the front

How much is it? Got car insurance this month. Let me know when you're gonna go if its not this weekend.

You know what tyres I think you should get :p

Guys I'm still getting play in my steering wheel, this is after fitting new coilovers top mounts and bearings, both wishbones, both track rod ends, both inner tie arms, both front wheel bearings and both ball joints, is it kinda safe to say that I may need a new rack now?

Also is better to use poly top mounts or cupra r t mounts as I have play in the drivers side when you jack the car up you can move the strut and see it knocking.