Std 2.0 TFSi, power & torque well above std.

RSgeoff

Reaction score
I have a 5 month old A5 Quattro Black edition (208/258) which is completely standard / running on std unleaded / done 9,000 miles.

Took it on the Rolling Road today and it ran 234bhp / 280lb/ft.

I'm well impressed !!!:rock:

View attachment 21183

Last edited:
what RR did you use ?
quite a few read high so it may not be up at all.

just pub talk really.

I know for a fact that some 8P S3's ran higher than stated bhp so good un Geoff :racer:

whats the stock power it should be running?

The car is 5 months old - i've had it from new.

RR was Evotune in Durham and is well known to be accurate.

Nice.

it would be interesting to know what it would output with a stage 1 remap.

I recognise that user name from some where else Geoff..... Would I be right in thinking you have gone from Jap to German?????

Nice increase in power for a freebie

Voorhees or Rick (unicorn) please email me original sw for this 211hp I never see before :)

Any sw will do just 2.0TFSI 211hp

had this conversation on the A4 thread too, someone there said their car rated at about 240hp instead of the stated 208 before they have it remapped. i find it strange that stock models could have such as disparity in values.

Hi Guys, yes I was into the Jap scene from 1999 and had 13 Evos, 1 Scooby and a DC2.

Finally gave the Evo's up last years and got this as a replacement for both my Evo & my Diesel Co car, so this car does the job of both and i'm well happy with it!

The 211 is PS so the actual BHP is 208, hence a 26bhp increase. Same torque as a std Evo and hence it doesn't feel that much slower (as my last one was a std VII GSR).

Plus the full torque is in from 2400rpm to 4400. Graph...........

SWScan0000100021

Last edited:
Thought it was you... Yes I have also come back to an S3 after leaving the IX although I do notice a difference between my S3 and my 360 but I actually prefer the drive of the S3 as an every day car....

Reactions: RSgeoff
Thought it was you... Yes I have also come back to an S3 after leaving the IX although I do notice a difference between my S3 and my 360 but I actually prefer the drive of the S3 as an every day car....

360? You make it sound like an Ferrari F360M, but I presume you mean FQ360?

This is slightly slower than a std Evo, but far better in every other way (IMO).

Very tempted by the S3 Saloon coming out early next year but probably won't gain much from this?

Also, not sure if i'd gain much from a remap now.

Yeah ban dyno prints man. Just a load of nonsense

I see so many cars with high 'dyno' figures drive like **** on the road

Yeah ban dyno prints man. Just a load of nonsense

I see so many cars with high 'dyno' figures drive like **** on the road

Eh, What are you both babbling on about - Derrrr?

It's a std car ran on a well known RR which is used continuously and well known to be accurate. Is it so bad to put a thread up saying i'm happy with the results?

For info i've owned many (about 40) 200-400 bhp hatches, saloons and coupes over the last 20 years and hence have a good idea of what sort of power a car is kicking out, and had a feeling that the 3 Audis i've driven with this engine were punching higher than the quoted figures from the manufacturer.

Here's my other thread about when I bought the car: http://www.audi-sport.net/vb/a5-s5-...engine-petrol-heads-my-journey-get-there.html

(Don't ruin it, thanks)

Reactions: Artimus
I personally don't rate Rolling Roads.

This is a public forum, no. I say what I like - as do you.

Please don't twist your Matalan Knickers or respond with questions. Thank you x

Reactions: Jason.s
Lol that's the spirit JoJo!

And i've got better things to do - like walk to the bank and put some money in (extra walk for the dog too).

'goes back to my life' :)

Reactions: jojo
i can't take this anymore.

davc your cars better anyway.

'unsubscribes'