Standard pfl wheels powder coated

Reaction score
Has anyone had their standard rotor alloys just fully powdercoted? Iv a nardo with black back and alloys could do with a refurb and I really like the all black wheel, just wanting to see one before making the decision of that or getting them machined

Thanks

I went all black and its not such a good look, you lose the detail if the wheel including its size.
Went from Titanium diamond cut rotors (on a Mythos FL) to chromed black silver, to all black gloss, to now diamond cut and black gloss.
Now I'm happy and it looks great, as it should have done from the factory...

Reactions: Rayner_1704
Found this picture on the internet.
ae0bc6e1ea03c72d7bd9c78c3550d48e.jpg

Reactions: Rayner_1704
H
I went all black and its not such a good look, you lose the detail if the wheel including its size.
Went from Titanium diamond cut rotors (on a Mythos FL) to chromed black silver, to all black gloss, to now diamond cut and black gloss.
Now I'm happy and it looks great, as it should have done from the factory...

Thank you for that, do you have any photos? One in burnt orange has it near me and it looks really good but I’m not too sure against nardo

Do you have anymore pictures? Any from a distance of all the car? Thanks

Sorry for late response, been pn holiday...

See below, from silver blown over black, to all gloss black, to current (and staying that way) gloss black with diamond cut edges as per factory order...

Screenshot 20190216 004010 Gallery

Screenshot 20190109 232429 Gallery

20190330 162326 2016x1512

Reactions: Rayner_1704 and AudiNutta
Yes I think that’s what I’ll get look better then all black