standard exhaust replacment.

Audiman99

Reaction score
ok decided to get a new exhaust and after reading the forums cant be bothered with an aftermarket performance one. Im sure mine is on its way out, so how can i go about getting an audi one without paying ott prices.

I got a quote from mij performance for a cat back system built to be quiet for 370 quid fully inclusive. Does this sound good, on my old car i paid over 450 quid for a custom system but that was including a decat but i dont wanna go down that route again.

on the other hand maybe a little bit of noise would be good to hide the ****** rattles!

Allan

put milltek on mine just a little bit of noise, might not be enough to cover your rattles ,try turning your music up!!!!!! lol

ya thats what i have to most of the time, i may give mij performance a call, anyone know the price of an audi exhaust?

Jonesy said:
ya thats what i have to most of the time, i may give mij performance a call, anyone know the price of an audi exhaust?

Give me (maz) a call at MIJ. Say your off the forum and a friend of mine, when you get through to me we can discuss this exhaust your after.

Hope 2 speak soon matey....

Maz.