Stainless Exhaust 1.8T QUATTRO

tj1978

MRX
Reaction score
Hi Guys

Im in the market for a nice stainless exhaust for my 2001 A3..

I have asked one company who supply Magnex, and apperently they only have systems designed for the S3 or the 1.8T(not quattro)..

The guy at this place said that he spoke to magnex and I could still have a system combining the two... The S3 middle section and the 1.8T backbox...

Two questions.... Has anyone had this done, and are there any other exhaust companies that would have a complete system for my 1.8T Quattro.....

Thanks alot

Regards

Tim

why not get someone like blueflame or pipewerx to make you a custom exhaust

Hi

thanks for the response...
The company said they could cut the rear valance to accomodate the two tailpipes... I heard that I could use one from a seat or VW ?? any truth to this ?

In terms of getting a custom exhaust.. has anyone here done this and is it mega bucks ??

isnt the 1.8T quattro the same system as the S3? only not as derestricted? The S3 exhaust from what i understand is not worth changing so if your just looking for the power returns, go for that (if it is same fitment), if you want noise aswell im sure the Milltek S3 part will do the trick..... just fit an S3 rear bumper, they are cheap enough

Hi

The Milltek S3 system fits the 1.8T Quattro with an original S3 exhaust rear box bracket which is about £8/9.

The exhaust is £497.78inc vat and fitting plus the bracket.

Cheers Shaun.