Stain on cloth seat!

tris88

Reaction score
Hi guys,

Wondered if you'd be able to help. What's best to get rid of the stain (not a clue where it came from but might have been from a pizza box I placed onto my passenger seat :motz:) not sure though.

Pic:
my.php
http://img77.imageshack.us/my.php?image=dsc00537uh4.jpg

Basically I tried Meguiars carpet and interior cleaner on it and did what the instructions said to...all that happened was the stain got bigger :sorry:

Any ideas?

Cheers

jr001

Reaction score
I find Meguiar's All Purpose Cleaner (diluted 10:1 to start with) sprayed on the area, scrubbed with upholstery brush, and then patted dry normally does the trick on cloth. It has certainly served me well. A good fabric guard is also worth its weight in gold once the repaired area is dry. I have the charcoal cloth interior combined with a 4 year old and it has been cleansed and protected well over the last 6 months. Before that, it would stain with the least wee dropping.:icon_thumright:

tris88

Reaction score
Ahh okay i'll give that a try, any fabric guards you reccommend (I have some messy mates at times)

jr001

Reaction score
303 Fabric Guard, from 303 products who also make the awesome Aerospace Protectant. It's the only FG I've tried and I think it's the only one I'll ever use.

I think Polished Bliss should be selling this product! but they dont. I'm sure Rich might be open to some persuasion though.

You'll get it from Tim at cleanyourcar.co.uk

Cheers:icon_thumright:

tris88

Reaction score
Brilliant, thanks for the info! :)

WX51TXR

Polished Bliss
Reaction score
jr001 said:
303 Fabric Guard, from 303 products who also make the awesome Aerospace Protectant. It's the only FG I've tried and I think it's the only one I'll ever use.

I think Polished Bliss should be selling this product! but they dont. I'm sure Rich might be open to some persuasion though.

You'll get it from Tim at cleanyourcar.co.uk

Cheers:icon_thumright:

Looking in to it, used to be a supply chain issue, but might have a workaround now. Good to hear it works as well as what I have been told by others. :icon_thumright: