Stage1 2019 S3

H4VO

Reaction score
Hi all,

Thinking of getting Stage1..

Only concern, if I want to put it back to standard & sell the car. Can Audi pick up that it’s had stage1 on it?

Many thanks.

Remaps will be detected. The flash counter won’t match to what’s stored on Audi hq database no matter what the tuner says.
Even if the factory map gets restored the counter will still go up.

Reactions: H4VO
Hi all,

Only concern, if I want to put it back to standard & sell the car. Can Audi pick up that it’s had stage1 on it?

Many thanks.
Is there already a stage 1? In Belgium I can't find anyone who has

On wltp cars I think chip boxes like dtuk and jb4 is all that’s available.

Can they you ask............of course they can, code is code and params are params.........Audi IT will be darn sharp so if motivated to do so they will detect every change from base irrespective if it is put back.

The question is would they, I doubt it unless there is a major fault at which point they will go over the car pretty closely I would think.

Is there already a stage 1? In Belgium I can't find anyone who has
APR have released stage1 for some, depending on what ECU your S3 has.
Also, a couple of independent companies are offering Stage1 also.

Can they you ask............of course they can, code is code and params are params.........Audi IT will be darn sharp so if motivated to do so they will detect every change from base irrespective if it is put back.

The question is would they, I doubt it unless there is a major fault at which point they will go over the car pretty closely I would think.

Audi checks for these changes every time the car is connected to the mothership. normally it’s just things like software updates that your car needs connected. Normal service it shouldn’t need to.
My dealer always asks me if my car has been remapped before they have to do a connection just in case I’ve messed about with the car.
Remember the td1 is a silent flag. They only tell you it’s been flagged if you go for a warranty claim.

I'am keeping mine standard its just not worth the risk while it still as warranty

Reactions: Matt Titanium, Flying Scotsman and H4VO
Hi all,

Many thanks.

Yes. TD1 will flag up.