Stage Three Build

Jermaine

M27JOR
Great read! Going to be a hell of a car. Follow you on insta and there is a noticeable difference in the noise from your trip to PCW Be tempted myself if I wasn’t all the way up here in Scotland. Looking forward to following the build

Thanks for the support, really appreciate it definitely worthwhile if you can make the trip

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jermaine

M27JOR
Awesome project, regarding the PCW mods what was his opinion on removing the resonators?

He did not suggest it, I’m not sure if it would cause problems by removing it. Maybe the software would have to be adjusted

paulmc

So did he remove or gut the OPF?? Any CEL

Great info by the way:thumbs up:

Jermaine

M27JOR
No you would require the software if modifying that bit of the system & right now it’s not available

paulmc

Software is not an issue. I can get it. I was just curious what he did
Cheers

banny650

Software is not an issue. I can get it. I was just curious what he did
Cheers

PCW just does basic stuff dont think he would remove the OPF's. I can get my local fabrication guy to remove the OPFs for me but I am not yet ready to map the car and as the wife drives it dont want a CEL

Jermaine

M27JOR
PCW just does basic stuff dont think he would remove the OPF's. I can get my local fabrication guy to remove the OPFs for me but I am not yet ready to map the car and as the wife drives it dont want a CEL

When APR have the stage two & take it out I’ll let you guys know