Stage 2+

a3 turbp

Reaction score
Hello guys

I'm looking to go stage 2+ soon and I'm wondering who are the go to people for the remap, I've read a lot about people going to R-TECH but BADGER 5 is just as close as R-TECH. There's a place called P-TORQUE really close to me but I can't really find much info on these so I'm just wondering what people opinions on this is really? I'm based in Stourbridge West Midlands by the way.

Thank you

R-Tech in Hinckley is only 50 miles or approx an hours drive from Stourbridge.
You won't even notice it on the way home. In fact you will probably wish it was twice as far away as you will be having so much fun!

Reactions: Hookmonster
R-TECH is definatly the front runner at the moment as I've read good things about them. I just thought I would ask people with experience first hand before I book it in. I'll have a look into unicorn as well thanks

I've went to R Tech a week ago and got a stage 2+ love it and it was worth the drive from Cornwall. I had a Badger 5 map on my 8L it was good but I think R Tech is the next level. Bill is more about making thinks for the car where Niki is the map man.

I've went to R Tech a week ago and got a stage 2+ love it and it was worth the drive from Cornwall. I had a Badger 5 map on my 8L it was good but I think R Tech is the next level. Bill is more about making thinks for the car where Niki is the map man.

Thanks for heads up mate. What figures did you make if you don't mind me asking

Just wondering if I can put my car back to its standard map until I can get it to stage 2+ as I'm slightly concerned it's not a good map on there