Stage 2 DP - What's the best?

Toshers

Reaction score
A lot of sensible owners are now having their RS3 mapped to release some extra ponies, and I think that's great!

Plenty of discussion around intercooler upgrades (I've personally opted for Forge), but I can't find a lot of information on decat pipes. I'd like to keep the Audi sports exhaust from the cat back, so I'd need something compatible with it. From what I understand Milltek doesn't interface with the Audi zorst but I see there's an offering from Wagner that does. I'm thinking there must be other options out there without going for a custom build. What DP's are available off the shelf?...

Can people share what they've had installed and experiences with them?...please ;)

A lot of sensible owners are now having their RS3 mapped to release some extra ponies, and I think that's great!

Plenty of discussion around intercooler upgrades (I've personally opted for Forge), but I can't find a lot of information on decat pipes. I'd like to keep the Audi sports exhaust from the cat back, so I'd need something compatible with it. From what I understand Milltek doesn't interface with the Audi zorst but I see there's an offering from Wagner that does. I'm thinking there must be other options out there without going for a custom build. What DP's are available off the shelf?...

Can people share what they've had installed and experiences with them?...please ;)
Bcs powervalve in St Helens do the unique 100mm downpipe and 140mm mega cat apparently it is good for 800bhp

f1b1c1a25c89fd42908adc45be928843.jpg

37058ab4ad69e89161274265fa4d5a84.jpg

I’m waiting to see what Apr come up with then go straight stage 2 it needs the extra noise

Reactions: Seanix
Sorry to be dumb, but what is a 'zorst'..?

Notwithstanding the zorst compatibility - I use a Scorpion that I like due to the pipe branching out immediately leaving the turbo. I may be completely wrong, but in my mind this makes for better breathing - but happy to be corrected!

Sorry to be dumb, but what is a 'zorst'..?

Notwithstanding the zorst compatibility - I use a Scorpion that I like due to the pipe branching out immediately leaving the turbo. I may be completely wrong, but in my mind this makes for better breathing - but happy to be corrected!
Short for exhaust!

Ah! I really should keep up with buzz..!
Thanks!
In this case, I confirm my answer on Scorpion - I have the full mallarkey, down pipe and sport cats. Woprks well but not sure if they will get through its CT (mot) in two year's time:whistle2:

Interested to know how installation of the Milltek goes, please keep us informed Kristijan. Is it the decat or sports cat version you're putting on?

I was looking at Milltek as an option but I like the look of the BCS exhaust. It's 90mm and the flow path where it branches doesn't seem restrictive. I'm thinking this might give slightly better results. Cost will be a factor though, and I don't have a price for BCS.

Need to install an intercooler first!

Reactions: FBF01, Kristijan Sabljar and Callum66
Interested to know how installation of the Milltek goes, please keep us informed Kristijan. Is it the decat or sports cat version you're putting on?

I was looking at Milltek as an option but I like the look of the BCS exhaust. It's 90mm and the flow path where it branches doesn't seem restrictive. I'm thinking this might give slightly better results. Cost will be a factor though, and I don't have a price for BCS.

Hi mate,

BCS is £679.25 inc vat. I got this price from them last week for a Decat DP.

BCS is £1045.00 fitted with the sports cat

Its decat

Bcs powervalve in St Helens do the unique 100mm downpipe and 140mm mega cat apparently it is good for 800bhp

f1b1c1a25c89fd42908adc45be928843.jpg

37058ab4ad69e89161274265fa4d5a84.jpg
Will this dp fit our FL, as I don't see any instructions in the BCS website for the latest models.

No, it won’t. The FL version is in development and due out soon.

Reactions: Harith