1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Server Issues [Search] 21-22/07/18

We are currently rebuilding the site's search index due to an earlier database problem, so search results will be incomplete for a time. The process happens quite quickly, and we'll be keeping an eye on it. Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience in the meantime.

Thanks for your patience.

ASN Admin
    Dismiss Notice

For Sale Stage 2 A4 B7 2.0TFSI Special Edition Avant

eddie2602 Dec 20, 2017

1. eddie2602

eddie2602 Member

So I’m looking to downsize and have now found the car I‘m considering trading the A4 in for, so I wanted to see if they’d be any interest in a quick private sale over the Xmas period rather than it go to the dealer. Full details/spec below and majority of pics were taken at AITP9 this year, only difference is majority of engine bling has been sold off but otherwise car looks the same. Any questions, ask away.

2008 last of the line Audi A4 B7 S-Line special edition manual quattro 2.0TFSI Avant (BUL engine 220bhp as standard). The car has just over 82k miles and has been fastidiously maintained, serviced in excess of the manufacturers schedule by myself every 5k miles using oem parts and Millers Nano NT+ oil. Cam belt, tensioner & waterpump were replaced around 10k miles ago and rear cam chain/tensioner was replaced around 600 miles ago all by myself. Service book is complete and shows each major/interim service carried out by myself in 4 years of ownership. This is backed up by a folder of receipts for service parts and modifications which go well into the £K’s!

All the common issues have been dealt including replacing oil pickup pipe, balance shaft deleted to prevent oil pump strain/failure and con rod bearings were replaced as preventative maintenance with the intention in mind to go to Stage 3 with the car.

The car is currently on a Stage 2 FR&R remap (self tuning box allows switching between stock, Stage 2 & 2+ maps). Power is approximately 280bhp, with the addition of an uprated hpfp and switching the map to Stage 2+ (map already stored on the stb as car previously had the pump), power would be raised to around 300bhp.

The car was professionally detailed over the summer and paintwork is in great condition. Old rusted front arches were replaced last year and painted along with a full front end respray. The rear bumper has just been repainted aswell due to lacquer peel. This car has attended numerous shows over the last few years including Audis In the Park and always gets a lot of attention wherever it goes.

The current mods on the are as follows:

Engine

* Pipercross panel filter
    * Treastone TR6 intercooler & 2.5” solid piping (Efficient to 400bhp)
    * Custom Powerflow cat back dual exhaust (2.5”) with 4” carbon fibre tips
    * RAI 3.5-3” downpipe w/ 300 cell HFC
    * 136bar RS4 FPRV
    * Balance shaft deleted with VIS Motorsport lightened sprocket
    * FR&R Stage 2+ switchable map

Chassis & Brakes

* S Line shocks w/ -45mm H&R sport springs
    * Front ARB poly bushes
    * Brembo 18z 6pot front calipers with Merc ML55 AMG 350mm discs
    * B7 S4 rear brake setup
    * Braided brake hoses
    * 19”x8.5j Audi rotor twist RS9 concept alloys with diamond cut spokes (very rare in this size & colour)
    * 235/35R19 Dunlop Sport Maxx tyres with 5-6mm tread all round

Exterior

* RS4 Optic ABS front bumper
    * Maxton Design B5 RS4 front splitter
    * Maxton Design side skirts
    * Maxton Design spoiler lip
    * Eagle Eye projector headlights
    * Lamin X gunsmoke tinted tail lights
    * Debadged/black badges

Interior

* Full leather two tone Alcantara S line interior
    * quattro branding on headrests
    * Aux in mod
    * LED interior/ambient lighting
    * Car also has a RSN-E, Nav plus, bluetooth and 6 disc CD changer as standard.

£6500

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stanningtonglen and THQuattro like this.
  2. Avatar

Google AdSense Advertisement

3. Johny boy (sco)

Johny boy (sco) New Member

Hi im interested in this machine give me a whatsapp 07912939272 John cheers

4. Mike J

Mike J New Member

Hi! Where abouts is the car based, please? Cheers, Mike

5. eddie2602

eddie2602 Member

SOLD!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk