Stage 1 wanting stage 2

bigpmcd

Reaction score
My car is currently at 265bhp on stage 1 APR software with cat back only. I'm wondering what mod to do next, intercooler, decat Downpipe or 80mm tip? (Currently have silicone standard size tip) I will then stage 2 once these mods are all added,just wandering what will be best to order next? Also what stage 2 bhp should I be looking at? I'd assume about 280 but any higher will be new rods turbo etc. Thanks

If it were me I'd get badger 5 tip then intercooler then down pipe (+full 3" exhaust) then badger 5 for remap

Thanks for feedback. I'd probably agree with you will order badger tip with metal turbo attachment. Is there a massive gain over a standard silicone size? I have heard great things about it. I will need to remap up here as I stay in Scotland. A place called ecotune it's the best you can get up here to be honest.

Yes big improvement over standard pipe. Even more gains If you couple it with a open cone filter.

I've used the s2000 filter cones over the past year but is the jetex cone better? I know it looks better. Cheers for feedback.

I don't think there is big difference between them

Have seen increased airflow on hybrid setups swapping from S2000 to Jetex... looking inside the S2000 the restriction will be the perforated metal support structure... there is no way they flow as well as a jetex...

<tuffty/>

That's interesting never thought of it in that aspect. Will have to invest in a jetex at the same time.

Have seen increased airflow on hybrid setups swapping from S2000 to Jetex... looking inside the S2000 the restriction will be the perforated metal support structure... there is no way they flow as well as a jetex...

<tuffty/>

Mine had exactly this.
K418t set up with all add ons.
Hit a wall at 300bhp
No more could be had
Changed to jetex and hit 315bhp with no map alterations.
Ended at 330bhp

Dont spend too much getting to stage 2 its not great. Better than stage 1 of course but not by a lot.