Sandra

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Audi Main Dealer
Platinum Supporter
Reaction score
Stafford audi

We have been invited to Stafford Audi for a Dealership meet.
First I would like to say a huge thanks to the Swansway Group for allowing members of audi-sport.net to have our members visit your dealership. Huge Thank go to Head of Business Kevin Cunliffe for hosting this event. Thanks to Leah Pitt (Marketing Executive) For all your help organising the event. Thanks in advance to Andy Poole, I know you will look after all our members as you have done in previous event. Thank you to all the staff from Stafford Audi who will be there on the day looking after everyone.

The meeting will include a tour of the workshop with a car on the ramp for you to look over. There will be a Master Tech on hand to answer any questions. There will be refreshments and snacks available on the day.

There will be cars available on the day for accompanied test drives- I will confirm which models be available when I have a confirmed list.

Driving requirements
You must be over 25 years old and have a valid clean driving licence to drive RS and S models. For those under 25 there will be cars for you to drive on the day. You must produce your driving licence on the day. Please note that these are expensive cars and should be driven with due care and respect.

I have 25 places available for this meet so get your name on the list as quick as possible. I require you to add your name to the list. Please also supply me with your Christian Name next to your username.

Stafford Audi. Hurricane Close, Primepoint 14, Stafford, Staffordshire, ST16 1GZ

Reactions: jojo and 45bvtc
Please copy and paste your username and Christian name to the list
1. Jojo - Joe
2. rhubarb4 - Chris
3. AR-rkon - Rob
4. Desertstorm - Karl
5. Craig culls -Craig
6. Sidibear - Paul
7. creweaudiparts - Tom

1. Jojo - Joe
2. rhubarb4 - Chris
3. AR-rkon - Rob
4. Desertstorm - Karl
5. Craig culls -Craig
6. Sidibear - Paul +1
7. creweaudiparts - Tom
8. 45bvtc - John
9. Rs3copilot - Judith
10. Audimad - Jeff +1

Reactions: 45bvtc
1. Jojo - Joe
2. rhubarb4 - Chris
3. AR-rkon - Rob
4. Desertstorm - Karl
5. Craig culls -Craig
6. Sidibear - Paul +1
7. creweaudiparts - Tom
8. 45bvtc - John
9. Rs3copilot - Judith
10. Audimad - Jeff +1
11. AudiNutta - Matthew

I am very happy about this, even off work without having to move anything around :thumbs up: Definitely making the trip up from South Wales.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sandra
Can someone add me on pls, TX first name John. If bluey is there I'm coming along despite 2.5hr journey each way!

TX.

Sent from my BBB100-2 using Tapatalk

1. Jojo - Joe
2. rhubarb4 - Chris
3. AR-rkon - Rob
4. Desertstorm - Karl
5. Craig culls -Craig
6. Sidibear - Paul +1
7. creweaudiparts - Tom
8. 45bvtc - John
9. Rs3copilot - Judith
10. Audimad - Jeff +1
11. AudiNutta - Matthew
12. Terminator x - John

Can someone add me on pls, TX first name John. If bluey is there I'm coming along despite 2.5hr journey each way!

TX.

All the big dogs are going now ;) I am equally as excited to see Bluey!! Same journey time for me roughly.

@Sandra is there a specific time to arrive?

Reactions: Terminator x
All the big dogs are going now ;) I am equally as excited to see Bluey!! Same journey time for me roughly.

@Sandra is there a specific time to arrive?
Matt I will update with a time and cars as soon as I have the info. :) x

Reactions: AudiNutta
1. Jojo - Joe
2. rhubarb4 - Chris
3. AR-rkon - Rob
4. Desertstorm - Karl
5. Craig culls -Craig
6. Sidibear - Paul +1
7. creweaudiparts - Tom
8. 45bvtc - John
9. Rs3copilot - Judith
10. Audimad - Jeff +1
11. AudiNutta - Matthew
12. Terminator x - John
13. UmarA6 - Umar

Count me in

1. Jojo - Joe
2. rhubarb4 - Chris
3. AR-rkon - Rob
4. Desertstorm - Karl
5. Craig culls -Craig
6. Sidibear - Paul +1
7. creweaudiparts - Tom
8. 45bvtc - John
9. Rs3copilot - Judith
10. Audimad - Jeff +1
11. AudiNutta - Matthew
12. Terminator x - John
13. UmarA6 - Umar
14.THQuattro - Toby

Hi Sandra.
Can i add a plus one with me.
Thanks

1. Jojo - Joe
2. rhubarb4 - Chris
3. AR-rkon - Rob
4. Desertstorm - Karl
5. Craig culls -Craig
6. Sidibear - Paul
7. creweaudiparts - Tom
8. 45bvtc - John
9. Rs3copilot - Judith
10. Audimad - Jeff +1
11. AudiNutta - Matthew
12. Terminator x - John
13. UmarA6 - Umar +1
14.THQuattro - Toby
15. rich
16. Yaesmin kurt
17.michael Thomson
18.kane Callaghan
19. Mike,
20. Dave
21.Lee
22.Frances
Meeting is now full, I can’t take anymore names on this.

Last edited by a moderator:
CAUTION exiting the M6 northbound at junction 14, guys; I did a quick M6 run (sorry Matthew) to Stafford Audi last weekend - to look at alternative Audi toys - and the exit off the M6 is restricted to one lane and it's a 'sharp' exit - so make sure to be in the nearside lane early or you'll be closer to Stoke Audi than planned

GREAT people at Stafford Audi, just GREAT people....

Reactions: NevMan, jojo, THQuattro and 1 other person
Whatever machinery is available at Stafford Audi two/three 'interesting' routes/drives are worth reviewing before you arrive:

1) Leave Stafford Audi and turn right/South to M6 Junction 14 on the A34; then A5013 to Great Bridgeford, and then the B405 to Woodseaves. Take care leaving Great Bridgeford and there's a wicked 90º right - which if you've made that is followed shortly by a 90º left - but then its a BLAST on pretty level stuff.

Or

2) Leave Stafford Audi and turn left/North and onto the A513 and then left toward Sandon on the B5066; a deceptive twisting road with height variations and off camber corners but well worth the effort. At Sandon either: 1) turning left on the A51 to Stone and back to Stafford Audi on the A34 (lots of speed cameras) or, 2) turning right on the A51 to Weston (NASTY!! speed camera at Weston, make sure your down to 40mph at the 40mph sign, do not wait to get to the speed camera (oops!!)) and back to Stafford Audi on the A518 and A513.

Both interesting routes though heavily patrolled by the boys-in-blue, so beware!

To make best use of the day review the maps and get a good look at which route you'd prefer to evaluate your chosen machinery; just sayin'...

Reactions: NevMan, jojo, THQuattro and 1 other person
Whatever machinery is available at Stafford Audi two/three 'interesting' routes/drives are worth reviewing before you arrive:

1) Leave Stafford Audi and turn right/South to M6 Junction 14 on the A34; then A5013 to Great Bridgeford, and then the B405 to Woodseaves. Take care leaving Great Bridgeford and there's a wicked 90º right - which if you've made that is followed shortly by a 90º left - but then its a BLAST on pretty level stuff.

Or

2) Leave Stafford Audi and turn left/North and onto the A513 and then left toward Sandon on the B5066; a deceptive twisting road with height variations and off camber corners but well worth the effort. At Sandon either: 1) turning left on the A51 to Stone and back to Stafford Audi on the A34 (lots of speed cameras) or, 2) turning right on the A51 to Weston (NASTY!! speed camera at Weston, make sure your down to 40mph at the 40mph sign, do not wait to get to the speed camera (oops!!)) and back to Stafford Audi on the A518 and A513.

Both interesting routes though heavily patrolled by the boys-in-blue, so beware!

To make best use of the day review the maps and get a good look at which route you'd prefer to evaluate your chosen machinery; just sayin'...

Some great inside info there, much appreciated... I don’t think it will be of any use to me though being 21.... I will be lucky to be let loose in the new 1.0 A1.

Reactions: NevMan and 45bvtc
Some great inside info there, much appreciated... I don’t think it will be of any use to me though being 21.... I will be lucky to be let loose in the new 1.0 A1.

I'll do my best for you, no worries... :racer:

Reactions: NevMan and Sandra
Yes mate, obviously you will be in front with all your extra power but you will hear me behind you with the V8 noise, ha ha .
I'll keep my window open ;)

TX.

Reactions: NevMan
ALL are active Toby unless you're advised otherwise and then I wouldn't believe 'em. A speed awareness course is great fun, once...
Any camera,s on the M6 to know about.

Most are 'live' Toby, just take care.

From Stafford Audi the A34 and A51 cameras are camera 'live' (well displayed) with camera vans also at Sandon and Weston, though maybe not on a Sunday; the B5066, A5013 and B5405 are 'static' camera free and low traffic...

Reactions: NevMan
Yes mate, obviously you will be in front with all your extra power but you will hear me behind you with the V8 noise, ha ha .

Now I’m jealous, what a sound track to have in a convoy!

Reactions: NevMan and THQuattro
ALL are active Toby unless you're advised otherwise and then I wouldn't believe 'em. A speed awareness course is great fun, once...

From Stafford Audi the A34 and A51 cameras are camera 'live' (well displayed) with camera vans also at Sandon and Weston, though maybe not on a Sunday; the B5066, A5013 and B5405 are 'static' camera free and low traffic...

Maybe you should sit in on all of the test drives, just to be safe ;)

Reactions: NevMan, 45bvtc, Terminator x and 1 other person

Ok thank you.

Update on this meeting
Start time is 10 am ON 27th January
Cars available for test drives are (subject to them not being sold)

If you wish to drive please send me a pm with what cars you be wanting to drive please so we can schedule the time slots. Please bring your driving licence with you.
There will be few other cars available. Those of you 25 and over can drive Sand RS models.
Those of you under that age range will be able to drive the lower models like a3/4 etc. I will get a few models for you to choose from ASAP.

SQ5
A7
RS5
Q8
Q7

A1
A3
A5

Will update as I get more info.
Many Thanks

@Audimad @AudiNutta can you pm what you want to drive

Last edited:
Reactions: jojo, THQuattro, UmarA6 and 1 other person
Though likely not attending, your definitely be in safe hands with Andy P, I bought my Q5 there only two or three weeks ago and have used them for a couple of years now.

Andy knows how to drive as well being the RS Guy for the Group!

Reactions: Sandra, Terminator x and 45bvtc
I've only been a member of the forums for a couple of days but hey ho, this sounds like fun - please add my name to the list! It'll be good to meet you guys and I hear Stafford is lovely at this time of year lol. I might be bringing my mate as a +1, just waiting to here back from him, although he won't be bothered about test driving I wouldn't imagine.

Will be travelling up the M6 from J4 at approx 09:00 if anyone is doing the same?

Sandra - I'll PM you with my test drive preferences.

Looking forward to it!

Mike.

Though likely not attending, your definitely be in safe hands with Andy P, I bought my Q5 there only two or three weeks ago and have used them for a couple of years now.

Andy knows how to drive as well being the RS Guy for the Group!
Andy is amazing, he was absolutely fantastic at the last meet we did at Stafford.

This Meeting is now full so I can’t take any further names. Be other meetings coming up soon. :)

Reactions: jojo and 45bvtc
We on the countdown now guys. Please bring your driving licence with you on the day. Arrive for 10am on Sunday. For those members that have been before to Stafford Audi, Andy Poole will be there on the day as well as he confirmed with me this morning.

Reactions: jojo, AudiNutta, THQuattro and 2 others
If anyone needs any TJ,s Car Care products on Sunday please message me.

Reactions: jojo, Sandra and 45bvtc
Thank you John.

If proof were needed: this morning, after overnight sleet, protected with TJ's QD and shampoo - so zero time wasted polishing:

TJs QD and shampoo

Suzy sits out all weathers...

Reactions: NevMan, THQuattro and Sandra
Hi all.

Sorry to be a drop-out, but I'm not going to be able to make it Sunday due to family goings-on. I was looking forward to a blast up the M6 and meeting you all but I have to prioritise.

Apologies again and hope to be at the next dealership meeting, whenever that may be.

Cheers,

Mike.

Reactions: AudiNutta
Nearly time, I’ve kept the car in the garage all week to keep it clean after it’s last wash and it’s set to be lashing it down, fantastic :)

Anyway past the pain of getting a clean car out onto dirty roads I’m sure it will be a great day. No allocated passenger yet so looks like it will be a lonsesome trip.

Reactions: THQuattro, 45bvtc and Sandra
Nearly time, I’ve kept the car in the garage all week to keep it clean after it’s last wash and it’s set to be lashing it down, fantastic :)

Maybe not quite "lashing it down" in Stafford:

Stafford weather for the 27th

Reactions: THQuattro