SRI rest

ilim

Reaction score
I have been trying to do a Sri Rest with VCDS but it does not turn the reminder off. I have tried the SRI button, no luck and then Instruments, adaptations, Ch 02- new Value 0 and still no hope. Is there something I'm doing wrong?Thanks folks

Hiya Ilim! Here is the exact VCDS procedure for resetting the service light on MY10 onwards 8P3's. I gave the same instructions to Mark the other day and it worked for his S3. :wub: Paula xx. 1) Open VCDS application and connect to vehicle 2) Switch ignition on 3) Click Address 17 INSTRUMENTS and select ADAPTATION 4) Go to CHANNEL box - change number in box to 40 5) Click on READ 6) Go to VALUES box and change value to '0' 7) Click TEST and SAVE 8) Click on YES, confirming you are sure to save changes 9) Carry out identical procedure for channels 40, 41, 53, 55, 02 (in this order) 10) Exit VCDS by clicking DONE, GO BACK and close VCDS 11) Cycle ignition to confirm service reset has been successful.

Reactions: ilim
I had this problem last time I serviced my car, I found resetting it using the Canadian setting SRI reset option removed it for me.