Squeekers Arrived

RAPS3

Reaction score
Website
www.google.co.uk
Well things have certainly changed in the r88per household with the arrival of our first child.

The wife gave birth to a lovely baby girl, after quite a tricky labour. 36 hours of slow labour with only a bit of gas and air. Then when she finally made an appearence the cord was around her neck. After what seemed like an eternity (about 10 minutes) of doctors, pedeatricians, midwifes all messing around with her she finally made the sound we where waiting for. It was the longest 10 minutes of our life whilst waiting for her to cry, take a big breath etc. Was not very enjoyable, but when she made her first sound and opened her eyes that was enough to take away the traumatic experience.

We've called her Molly and she weighed in at a healthy 7lb 9oz.

So I've been away for a while, whilst adapting to lifes little changes, but now I'm back to browse, chip in and moderate where necessary. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

Excellent news Paul.

Glad to hear mother and daughter are doing well. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

Hi Paul,

Congratulations to your and your mrs on your new baby girl!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dancing.gif/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dancing.gif/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dancing.gif

All the best for the future...

Regards,

Rob.

...PS> Is there something in the AS.N water lately? This place is going through my cigars at an alarming rate! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif

Great news Paul, Congratualtions mate /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dancing.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dancing.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/MexWave.gif

Congratulations mate....child birth is traumatic enough anytime never mind with the extra complications you and your wife and little girl had to endure. Glad everything ended well though. Well done! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

Congrats to all the family Paul /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif I was wondering when the baby would be coming as you had the Cupra a lil while now and I knew it wasn't going to be too long - figured that may be while you've been quiet on here.

Glad mum and baby are doing well, can only begin to imagine the anxiety at first but sounds like all is cool - bet them 5 doors are comign in handy! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Rob /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Congrats mate, and best wishes to all. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ok.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dancing.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dancing.gif

Congratulations mate....child birth is traumatic enough anytime never mind with the extra complications you and your wife and little girl had to endure. Glad everything ended well though. Very well done! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Congratulations mate....child birth is traumatic enough anytime never mind with the extra complications you and your wife and little girl had to endure. Glad everything ended well though. Very well done! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Oi thats exactly what i said TDI! No originality ...tut tut /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsdown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

Not quite exactly, i did add Very to it. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

All the best, anyway. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bravo.gif

Congratulations mate!!

Best feeling in the world in my opinion. (Especially on fathers day)

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dancing.gif

Congrats Paul - Glad to read all are well /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dancing.gif

Cheers lads. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

Rob, the 5 doors of the Cupra are coming in very handy. Although even though the boot is larger than the S3's we still manage to fill it. Prams, bags etc etc. I could have bought an A4 Avant and I'm sure the wife would still manage to fill it up.

Enjoying every minute of it though, even driving like Miss Daisy. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

I've been quiet on here for a while, or at least since the 31st May, but as we're now getting in to a routine I should be able to get online a bit more often.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

[ QUOTE ]

Enjoying every minute of it though, even driving like Miss Daisy. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah I carted my goddaughter round lots when she was first born, and I was the same. Mind you, I always am with kids in the car /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Belated congratulations Paul

All the best and enjoy it, every minute.....coz you know before long you'll be picking her up in a sensible oil burner from discos and the like! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

all the best to mum too.

best wishes to y'all

PS - those mirrors will be going on very soon! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif i move july 8th!