1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Q7 SQ7 Vorsprung Ordered

kaledSQ7 Jun 22, 2018

1. kaledSQ7

kaledSQ7 New Member

Hi All,

Owned my Q7 S Line for 9 years and finally decided to get and SQ7. Test drove one of the first ones that came out a couple of years ago, but new house etc etc meant couldn't buy.

When the new Vorsprung edition came out I couldn't hold back. ordered mine 1st weekend of May. Estimated delivery was 22 weeks - Mid October time. But, that's now improved to mid August!

Apparently, I have to take delivery before the 1st of September because of the new emissions stuff. And that my order was one of the last t be accepted to be produced before they pause/delay production.

Anyone else ordered the Vorsprung edition and have similar timelines?

Thanks
    Kaled

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Advertisement

3. RS4B5

RS4B5 5 pots

CONGRATS did you order the pan roof?
    First time I went out in one OMG THE TOURQE SURGE WITH THAT ELECTRIC COMPRESSOR THE HANDLING IS GOOD FOR ITS SIZE THANKS TO FOUR WHEEL STEERING BEST TILL LAST THAT SOUND ... IT HAD A ABT BACK BOX ON WHICH MADE IT GARGLE MORE

4. RS4B5

RS4B5 5 pots

YOU MY FRIEND I RESPECT BUYING A 4.0 DIESEL IN THIS STUPID DIESEL CRISIS

paul wev likes this.
  5. kaledSQ7

kaledSQ7 New Member

Not sure how the diesel crisis is going to affect me, to be honest. The extended ULEZ was a concern but the SQ7 is exempt.

I have driven two but neither had the ABT backbox, I might have to look into that!

RS4B5 likes this.
  6. RS4B5

RS4B5 5 pots

Did you order the pan roof

q5man likes this.
  7. q5man

q5man Mythos Appreciator Team Mythos TFSI Owners Group Gold Supporter quattro Audi Q5

Very nice, what spec/options did you go for?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8. kaledSQ7

kaledSQ7 New Member

I've got the Vorsprung edition.

Yes, it comes with the pan roof.

q5man and RS4B5 like this.
  9. q5man

q5man Mythos Appreciator Team Mythos TFSI Owners Group Gold Supporter quattro Audi Q5

ah, sorry, forgot they were doing that spec now....nice!

10. alexjtaylor82

alexjtaylor82 New Member

Your going to Love It! Welcome to the club.

IMG_8651.JPG

SQ7 (my17) 4.0L 435PS, Glacier White, Titanium Black Pack, 22” 5-V-Spoke Alloys, Virtual Cockpit, Pano Roof, BOSE sound, Head Up Display, All-wheel steering, Phone Box, Audi Park System Plus with Park Assist and Surround Camera, Pre Sense City and Rear with Side Assist, Memory Seats, Red Callipers, Flat Bottom Steering Wheel.

RS4B5, q5man and paul wev like this.