SQ5 SQ5 oil change costs

Kam05

Reaction score
My 2018 petrol SQ5 wants an oil change in the next 30 days. Rang round the dealers and got quotes ranging from £370 to £241.

Again, same experience as last year Sytners seem to be rip off merchants where as JCT600 are far more reasonable. (Yes I know independant will be even cheaper). Pays to shop around.

It is annoying you can't get service plans for the S series but that is a big difference.
I assume you are in a JCT area? I am looking at a car or two from a JCT branch but one of the biggest challenges is distance (300 odd miles) - having said that, I have usually only read positive things about the franchise.

I'm guessing your Yorkshire based then as all the dealers around here are sytners.
I've used Jct in York a few times and it's been positive and bought my old SQ5 from Boston Audi which is Jct again.
The only negative Jct experience was Sheffield Audi who sold a car while I was out test driving it, they are now on my banned list!

Yes, Yorkshire based and Audi York (jct600 franchise) will be doing the work.

York Audi did last years service undercutting the local Sytner franchise by £200. Can only comment from the servicing POV, had a positive experience. In fact I might buy my next Audi from a jct600 garage.

Bought 2 audis from jct Hull, and had a good experience. Sadly not close enough for servicing. Found last time with the Sq5 that the service from 2 dealers in the same group less than 25 miles apart can be hugely different....