SQ5 SQ5 fuel over flow pipe blowing off

Tolly-SQ5

Tolly
Reaction score
HI All
just wondered if anyone can tell me if they have had the same issue,
i brought my Audi SQ5 9 months ago ( second hand ) £22000 and got it remapped the 2nd day of owning it,
last week my engine management light came on and i noticed it was stalled when i put my foot down,
after getting it daigonised it came up with high fuel pressure error.
i've also had to call the RAC out as it broke down on me, which they said the Fuel over flow pipe had blown off.
does this mean that 1 off my injectors have blown and if it has do i need to change all 6 ?
also does having a remapped void my warrenty

Remapping is guaranteed to have voided any warranty,of course,that is if whoever you bought it from discover it. They may not if you are lucky

Reactions: Dan_G and paul wev
Finally got my car back after many problems.
So the first problem ended up being 1 of the injectors.
Then i got my car back and after 3 days I noticed oily water was splashing over the intercooler and I could see it under the bonnet. Garage took it and brought it back to me saying it was nothing and probably just diesel from the fuel over flow pipes when they burst off.
Then3 days later I got the message on the computer saying pull over and check coolant.
There was no water. So back to the garage and the said it was the water pump. Now got the car back and no issues at the moment.