SPRINT BLUE S3 STOLEN MANCHESTER 07:20PM

Sorry to hear about what happened mate, as long as your ok thats ALL that matters. This is the main reason why we pay stupid insurance companies premiums in the first place. Especially in this weather it would of been dangerous to put a chase on, in dry conditions yeah over 10mph the doors lock up and your gone but loosing the chase is a bit of a tricky and your putting your own life at risk along with many other innocent drivers on the road at the time - verdict: not worth it!

hope they all rot in hell. pr!cks.

Reading these threads puts me off buying anything top end Audi/BMW?Merc. I dont fancy visiting Manchester much either!

Same as, its a shame we work so hard to buy these things and little scum bags with no shame come and take them away.

Mate this is terrible to hear. I know the where Burnage is as I live in Manchester so it's not too far from home.

Seems to be a lot of stolen cars in the North West and makes you wonder if its worth it. What concerns me even more is that my wife drives the car from time to time. I am extra wary of people following me home and my car is always locked in the garage. Never sits out so people don't think I have a S3.

Very sad mate and I hope everything gets sorted.

Terrible news and you must be really shook up wether insured or not this is a big thing to deal with, how scary is this ?!

I think I take it for granted living in a quiet area but after posting this I'm buying some gap insurance online and even considering a tracker, it's a lot of money to fork out and I'm not sure I'd want the car abck after some scum bag has had it but w all need to make it as difficult as possible.

I've now decided to boycott the bay and its prestige parts from now on as we are all just fueling this crime wave, it's back to badgering dealers for discounts and buying parts with receipts for me from now on.

B@stards, I'm gutted for you and I hope all works out for you.

My guessing is that this car will surface at some point. As it has been taken by violent people, you will probably find that it is purely for a purpose. Probably a robbery that is to happen in the near future.

I've now decided to boycott the bay and its prestige parts from now on as we are all just fueling this crime wave, it's back to badgering dealers for discounts and buying parts with receipts for me from now on

+1 - Can't be that many written off S3's out there. The parts have got to be coming from somewhere...

Sorry to hear about your loss man. Luckily you're ok though!
Here in SA they use guns so a locked door wont do much :/

But you can have those flame throwers fitted under the doors, we need those in the UK too.

Whenever I'm getting close to home I am always looking out for people behind me, I'm always ready to do a little detour to make sure too. I guess that's just what has to be done if you drive a nice car.

I've been doing that for years Staz, shouldn't have to, but it's a sign of the times and a sad one at that.

Fliphin hecks, this is scary ****. you did the right theng mate, car can be replaced, however these scum need to be ccaugh and punished the proper way.

Yeap have to say I am like Staz, after living in South Africa for a year I have locked doors all the time & keep an eye on my surroundings as much as I can, sorry to hear, sucks big time.

Really sorry to hear this terrible story mate.
If caught B***ards like this should be burnt alive in the spot.

We all work hard and cars are one of our passions and when a group of Scum bags like this role in it makes me feel physically sick.

I've resulted to leaving my keys half way up my stairs on a night - Sooner they took them then came close to me or my family.
Glad your OK though Oli, take care pal.

W@*&ers !!!

Whenever I'm getting close to home I am always looking out for people behind me, I'm always ready to do a little detour to make sure too. I guess that's just what has to be done if you drive a nice car.

..Same as you Staz..

Really sorry to hear of your story Oli. Really frigtening situation and respect you for finding the courage to share your dreadful experience. Glad you're ok.

KKP

Thats been on sale way before this car was stolen so nothing to do with it imho.

has the car been recovered yet?
re the e-bay item, don't really that could be it, and why did that loser of an owner spend all that money on an S3 look-alike thats still slow as hell?!

Hey sorry to hear about the s3 olly, about a month late but iv only just seen this.
My GF's Brother has just bought a 07 plate RS4 on Thursday last week. On the Saturday night he was driving from his house in Cheadle to my gf house in Fallowfield/Rusholme and he noticed a blue R32 following him with 3 black guys in it. He diddnt notice at the time and pulled up at the shop down the road from my gf's house. He went in the shop and as he came back out, the R32 was parked behind and the 3 guys got out with balaclavas on and a cricket bat and demanded his car keys. He decided not to give them the keys and tried to fight them off, trying the prise his hand open for the keys while the other guy was hitting him with the bat. Somehow he managed to get away and run. The only thing they got was my gf's house keys that they managed to pull off the car keys in his hand. Hes pretty battered and bruised on his legs and arms but hes ok.
Just makes you think though what the dirty little skanks are prepared to do just because they cant afford or work for something themselves !
Just wondered if these are the same people that attacked you olly ? Iv heard theres a group going round manchester targeting Audi S and RS models and also BMW's .
Its not good is it ! :shrug:

Just found this thread. What a f'd up country we live in. Really sorry to hear both of your stories. It must be so so hard to just hand over your keys to chav skanks like that. Really feel for you. Hope the police and insurance have been good to you.

Well I know some people say in comparison to how many S RS cars are out there, this is a small number. However this small number on here has now increased to a worrying amount going missing especially in the North / North West of UK. Especially Manc / Liverpool area. In the last 6 months I have had alot of unwanted attention, I know you buy the S cars etc for that wanted feel, and you get whats coming if so popular in terms of car crime. However you can only try and protect what is yours by doing the safest measures possibly whether it be padlocks round gates / garaged, posts on drives, CCTV IP, Blocking with another car, SHOTGUN :), meat cleaver, UZI.

Just be careful people as we always thought it would never happen to us and it did and many others have seen this recently.

Dave

Well I think you'll find also that it's more often than not, that it's not white people nicking cars.

Why can't the guy mention that they were black?

Or is this another case of "is it cos I black?"

This isn't a race forum, thats just taking the p*ss now, white people nick cars and so do black and brown. Why is it relevant what the thieves skin colour was? Why don't we start discussing their shoe size too?

All I'm trying to say is it woulnt offend me if any race came on here and said a White guy robbed my car.

They are scum whatever they are...

Ye i know what you mean, I don't get personally offended either and they are all scum!

Just that Olly's being asked if they were the same people after only being told their was 3 black dudes...

Well I think you'll find also that it's more often than not, that it's not white people nicking cars.

That's the kind of broad sweeping generelisation that breeds streotypes and eventulally racism. Unless you have access to police crime data of course. A friend of mine being a copper says the gangs are actually from the Liverpool area and are white-irrelevant. I know that all the car crime I've been a victim of has been 'white guys'-but that's irrelevant too. Scumbags nick cars-fact. And they come in any colour-fact.
And judging by your last comment, even halfwits own Audis.

All I'm trying to say is it woulnt offend me if any race came on here and said a White guy robbed my car.

They are scum whatever they are...
I agree with yur point. Although Ino-one said they were offended. I simply asked what the relevance was that they were black. Surely they're just 3 guys-albeit scumbags. You wouldn't say '3 ginger lads jumped me' :lmfao:-

If this is some kinda race row lol ...then it is White's who do most car crime and I'm white but its the truth ..allot of whites burgle for the keys or car jack it is a mostly white crime ...i know an awful lot through the grapevine of people who do it for a living and burglary to is a white thing , but allot of the stolen cars go to Asian scrap yard's in Bolton , old ham all up that way ...

Just wanted to clear that up ....

I'm surprised anyone would take offence at the descriptive term 3 black guys being used in the thread, this would be a case of political correctness gone mad but the other comments about white people not nicking cars was one of the funniest things I have read.(in a sad way). Scum is scum regardless of race or creed and should be described as such. Its a scary world out there for sure.

Does anyone know how the original poster got on with insurance etc or if the car was recovered ?

If the guys that did the attemped robbery were tall and fat would it be okay to describe them as so ?!?

Having said that if you watch any of the Police reality shows it's normally white trash doing the car thieving.

Lets get back on thread Guys.

I'm surprised anyone would take offence at the descriptive term 3 black guys being used in the thread, this would be a case of poitical correctness gone mad but the other comments about white people not nicking cars was one of the funniest things I have read.(in a sad way).

To be fair, when that poster mentioned it was "three black guys" he followed it up by asking the OP if they were the same guys who jacked him.
So yeah, I can kinda see the relevancy in stating their colour. I guess it's probably the only other thing, apart from the car they were driving, which could easily describe them.

But some of the other posts that followed............ well, as I said....... total twattish comments.

If the guys that did the attemped robbery were tall and fat would it be okay to describe them as so ?!?

Having said that if you watch any of the Police reality shows it's normally white trash doing the car thieving.

Lets get back on thread Guys.

Class ! he he

pr*ck

and c*ck (surprisingly)

Hehe and that isn't Meant to be offensive?!?

And in respect to the guy who asked if we would say if it was 3 Ginger blokes.... Yes I would.

Dear oh dear. I can't quite believe I've just read that on a public forum.

Why don't we leave the race row on this poor guys thread!!