Springs? New B9 owner.

Star2k8

Reaction score
Just picked up my Sline B9 Saloon today.

This has no doubt been asked 1000x I've looked on the forum on old posts and it seems Eibach are quite 'bouncy' and MSS are rather pricey for a spring set-up but it's all turned into abit of an information overload so thought I'd try and get an upto date opinion on the whole subject...

If my looking for a drop thats as level (front to rear) as possible and still has a moderate amount of comfort what springs would people recommend?

H&R (I know they have 2 types).
034 Motorsports.
Emmanuelle.

Just picked up my Sline B9 Saloon today.

This has no doubt been asked 1000x I've looked on the forum on old posts and it seems Eibach are quite 'bouncy' and MSS are rather pricey for a spring set-up but it's all turned into abit of an information overload so thought I'd try and get an upto date opinion on the whole subject...

If my looking for a drop thats as level (front to rear) as possible and still has a moderate amount of comfort what springs would people recommend?

H&R (I know they have 2 types).
034 Motorsports.
Emmanuelle.

I had Eibach and now have MSS. I prefer the MSS as the ride quality is good regardless how low go. I’ve been playing with spacers and different tyre sizes so the height adjustability is handy to stop rubbing.
Personaly I found the Eibachs a bit stiff for family car. Found myself apologising to people when I had them in the car.
KW also do some similar ones to MSS, they also have coilovers.
Depends what ride you like, if you’re tracking the car....
I do 600 miles a week commuting and travel quite a bit with the family, bikes on car fully loaded. But if I was a bit younger and in my 20s again a stiff ride wouldn’t bother me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Star2k8